Jehovah deserves to die - according to his own Law.

by Essan 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Am i offensive? I merely suggested that jews are in the god position in their religion, that others aren't allowed to do independent study of them and theirs. Seems i might have just demonstrated the truth in that. I have made much stronger observations of other religions without getting as strong responses.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

When did i claim to be an expert? Gawd.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

'How did you become this expert since we dont like to " disseminate" information about ourselves? You must be relying on gentile or Muslim propaganda. I hardly think that is reliable. '

As i said, you don't like independent studies of jews and their history, etc. It's a bit watchoweresque.

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

Really, if you are telling the truth, why should you exaggerate? Before I converted, I spent a lot of time studying the Koran and attending Islamic prayer meetings. Believe me, Jews are not the only ones to get upset when criticized.

Besides, I am God. So are you. So is everybody. You already know this, so why are you kvetching at me? Now what I said is not believed by most Jews and would be considered heresy by the orthodox. I am glad stoning has gone away. Unlike with many of the musllims.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh, I thought you were claiming to be an expert when you said: " Remember that you are relatively new to the jewish tribe. I was studying about them before you joined" a couple of posts above.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Satan:

As i said, you don't like independent studies of jews and their history, etc. It's a bit watchoweresque.

Oh, great, here we go bringing the JW comparison into play.

Sorry, got to call bullshit on this one. Again, we do not evangelize. If you want to know something ask. We also have much information availabe on the internet. Believe it or not, Jews would like to be understood better. But it seems most people don't want to understand. They are just looking for information to bash us with. There's plenty misquided, Jew bashing literature out there, so have at it. I'm sure you've found lots of it already.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Before I converted, I spent a lot of time studying the Koran and attending Islamic prayer meetings. Believe me, Jews are not the only ones to get upset when criticized. '

Actually, i was comparing some jewish reaction to that of muslims, although i didn't write it. You did.

'Besides, I am God. So are you. So is everybody. You already know this, so why are you kvetching at me?'

It's totally different. Seems that, to some jews, they are the only gods. The gentiles are on a lower level. In my view we are all god, not gods. Big difference.

S

• moshe
    moshe
    Being a reformed Jew is unbelievably easy on the mind unless the Jew wants to complicate things for himself. If that's the case, that's okay too.

Agreed.

However, the black hat Jews from Chabbad are something else. We have some new congregants at our Reform Temple whose first son was Bar Mitzvah'd at Chabbbad. The Rabbi's wife had to visually inspect every leaf of salad lettuce for the reception luncheon- it's strictly forbidden to eat an insect- no matter how small it is.

added:

It is, what it is- I hear some Jews talk about their loved ones in heaven and other Jews are convinced the grave is the end of all consciousness and others talk about reincarnation- it's all acceptable- except for the Orthodox, then the Rabbi or the Rebbe's opinion is followed more closely- at least the criticism of their Torah teachings is less likely to be challenged in public and I said less- never is not a good word to describe Jews.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Since we both agree we are all god, what's your problem today? I am not being a smart ass, I really want to know. If you are referring to the Orthodox as thinking they are the only gods and that gentiles are on a lower level, you might be correct. Hell, I'm a convert and am considered to be on a lower level. I could tell you about my horrible treatment by an Orthodox rabbi at a Purim celebration. It was a double whammy because I am a woman and a convert. But it isn't important because Orthodox Jews are only, like, 5 to 7 percent of the Jewish population. Most of us believe they have a screw loose. But other Jews who are not orthodox don't think they are any better or any worse than somebody who is not Jewish.

(((((Satan))))) I am so sorry if you have been hurt by a Jew. I have been too.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Moshe:

never is not a good word to describe Jews.

Boy, that's the truth. LOL Isn't it fun to be a Jew, Moshe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit