Jehovah deserves to die - according to his own Law.

by Essan 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Essan
    Essan

Robdar, that sounds rather like the modern kind of Gnostic Christian. Unfortunately Orthodox Christians can sometimes be less accommodating of such unusual views, just as I imagine Orthodox Jews can be.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Seems almost as if jews are the gods, the focal points, in their religion. It would explain the extreme reaction of some of them when some aspect of them, whether their country, their history, etc, comes under criticism.

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

You are free to think whatever you want, Satan. But please remember, you don't know jack about Jews so your interpretation could be very, very wrong.

Jews are not the only ones to react poorly when their country, history or person is criticized. I think it's human nature. So why should the Jews be any different than you or others?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Essan:

Unfortunately Orthodox Christians can sometimes be less accommodating of such unusual views, just as I imagine Orthodox Jews can be.

Oh, you betcha. I really don't have much use for fundalmentalists of any kind.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Also Satan, I guess it might make a group of people very nervous to be criticized when it was only 70 or so years since 6,000,000 of them were wiped out while most of the world sat back and did nothing.

I don't understand what all the fuss is. There aren't enough Jews in the world to do much damage. Why they are feared and loathed when their numbers are so small is beyond me. People must think we have secret powers or something. Either way, I think it's silly to be so scared of a very small minority.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'you don't know jack about Jews'

Seems, that's how some jews would like to keep it, except they want only their information about themselves disseminated. Noone else is supposed to do independent study of it. Remember that you are relatively new to the jewish tribe. I was studying about them before you joined. I notice that you preface a lot of what you say about them w 'my rabbi says'.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Quite defensive, aren't we?

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

And you don't think I studied Judaism for many years before I converted? And guess what? I do not have a rabbi. I quit going to services quite a while ago. So any reference you have of me referring to my rabbi is the rabbi I had a couple of years ago.

We will not evangelize . If you want to know something, ask. Don't assume. And don't be frightened. We really don't eat gentile babies on Sabbath.

Boo!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Quite offensive, aren't we?

• Robdar
    Robdar

So, let me get this straight. You are an expert on Jews? How did you become this expert since we dont like to " disseminate" information about ourselves? You must be relying on gentile or Muslim propaganda. I hardly think that is reliable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit