Newbie here

by aristeas 24 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

ARISTEAS- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. Look forward to hearing more from you. Take care

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome,newbies look forward to seeing your posts.

Theirs a wealth of information that`s contributed to this board,we look forward to your contributions

smiddy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome to our forum Aristeas and Drummer too. This is a good place to be. A mixture of characters its true, but mostly caring, compassionate people who support and care for each other. I've benefitted greatly from being here and hope that you both do as well. It feels like new members are thick on the ground to me, but I dont know the exact figures.

Loz x

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome Aristeas and drummer4scr. In many ways there is a great mix of people on this format. Many here a long time and many coming on this board in the last year. drummer4scr understand fully were you are coming from and Aristeas relax you will find the people here very supportive. It is so nice to see more people waking up. Totally ADD

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice to meet you!!

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Welcome aristeas and drummer4scr. Many new ones are signing up here it is hard to keep up. Very Telling!! I, too, appreciate Barb Anderson's insights. You can read more from her on freeminds.org.

Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, a former member of the governing body, will give you a peek into the inner workings of the governing body.

I am eagerly awaiting to hear more from both of you.

Reopened Mind

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

Welcome !

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome to you both. We get new posters pretty consistently. Maybe three or four each week it seems. And that's just posters, not including lurkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit