World Destruction

by Maze 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Maze is fear mongering with his ignorance of human history, what are you trying to sell Maze, books,

magazines, tracts .......what ? Heres' a suggestion for you, start by reading the old testament of the bible,

this will give you some insight just how awfully it was to live

in that era of human living conditions from there move up a thousands years and study what it was like

living in the middle ages. The reality is mankind has never had a better living experiences right now than

any time of are appearance on this planet. Right now, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The reality is mankind has never had a better living experiences right now than

I would tend to agree that my life is better ultilized than the life of a peasent in the Dark Ages. The fact is that there is still a lot of oppressed, but where there's love there 's hope and hope creates the possibility of change and growth.

-Sab

• Maze
    Maze

Disease? Nothing compared to the Black Death or Bubonic Plague - no, not even AIDS.

The reason the Black Death or Bubonic Plague claimed so many lives in the 1300's is because medical science hadn't advanced in contemporary society to the health care options we have now in developed countries. What do you think the death-toll for AIDS would be if it wasn't for drugs like AZT and Emtriva. The real issue is the number of diseases and their overall mortality patterns that have infected mankind in the 20th century.
    Pollution? The progress across the past 50 years in US cities air and water has been almost miraculous. Does the Cuyahoga River catch fire anymore? Has lead in the US environment plunged?

There's been a lot of research conducted by credible scientists about pollution, climate change and recent weather trends.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/03/070306-pollution-storms.html

Asia Pollution Changing World's Weather, Scientists Say

Pollution in Asia is altering global weather patterns by creating larger clouds and more intense storms, a new study says.

The findings are the first definitive link between human activities and significant shifts in storm patterns that influence weather worldwide, the researchers write.

• metatron
    metatron

Your NIV quotes offer no proof of any 20th century planetary meaning of earth. It could just as well be a corrupt "earth".

This is circular reasoning: Take 20th century events and reinterpret 2000 yr old scriptures accordingly. After that, tell people how this "proves" the last days !

Once upon a time, an old man actually thought the Bible predicted there would be earthquakes under the sea because it forewarned of "earthquakes in divers places" (King James).

That's about how real this 'ruining the earth' nonsense is.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

Oh, and if you check the Watchtower's Kingdom Interlinear, you will find it says "corrupt" and "corrupting" in Rev. 11 - similar to your NIV in Genesis. Ain't that wonderful?

metatron

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's like hanging a coat on a hook and calling it a coathook . . . maybe so, but it's still a hook with a coat on it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Listen to God or he'll kill you and your children

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, 2011

Page 21

Please fill in the gaps mAze.

If I don't join your church, Jehovah will ____ my children.

If I don't ____ Jehovah, Jehovah will ____ my children.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Poor little Alice/Spade/Consfearacy/Superspook/Maze...........

I feel sorry for it. It's only joy in life is hoping beyond all hope for the death and destruction of fellow humans.

Focusing only on bad things, is the only thing that makes it happy.

It's so sad, really.

• jgnat
    jgnat

...medical science hadn't advanced in contemporary society to the health care options we have now in developed countries...

So very true. Let's not forget the advancement in simple things like hygiene in prevention. Aid societies to third world countries teach simple techniques to prevent death from cholera and dysentery. Vitamin A drops to prevent blindness. Mosquito nets prevent Malaria. By simply filtering their drinking water, North Africans can avoid a debilitating parasite.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    The reason the Black Death or Bubonic Plague claimed so many lives in the 1300's is because medical science hadn't advanced in contemporary society to the health care options we have now in developed countries.

And you submit the advancement of medical science as proof that things are worse? Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit