2011-2012 DC MP3s: Partial sets from Fri & Sat!

by yknot 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Re the Daniel thing with the feet of clay... As I see it, the "Daniels Prophecy " book of 1999 said that the clay mixed feet represented the multiplicity of governments and new states created by break ups of bigger blocks of nations - a politically fragmented world. Now they seem to be going back to a previous view that it all takes place within the Anglo American world power...divisive elelements...

What is this A/A World Power anyway? I never hear the term outside of J W literature. Even in the recent Presidential visit...they spoke of being strong allies but always as two separate Nation States with autonomy. It is a bit of an insult to say that USA shares it's world power with the U K or that the U K is just a part of USA's power....

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I think I need to listen again or else this is some seriously mucked-up reasoning.

The 'overlapping' section is transcribed here in case anyone else is interested: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/211265/1/Overlapping-generation-explanation-TRANSCRIBED-EXTRACT-from-Fridays-talk-DC-2011-12

It wasn't just me. It is nuts.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Bump..

Anyone got Sunday's recordings?

• clarity
    clarity

Baltar ...... see pg 1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit