2011-2012 DC MP3s: Partial sets from Fri & Sat!

by yknot 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baltar447
    baltar447

Nevermind, it's in there. THX!

• therevealer
    therevealer

Sorry Blondie. I spoke to quickly. Not unusual for me. I am not that knowleadgable, but think it might be limited to paying for a faster internet connection or not using the regular download, both which might not be an option. I think that since I upgraded my connection I get faster downloads even using the regular download option.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks Yknot and anonymous brother. I'm listenng to 'the toes talk' now.

Don't ya just love the internet?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Very many thanks for the goodies! No trouble downloading here in the UK.

Regards to you ALL.

• Happified
    Happified

Thanks!

• baltar447
    baltar447

I've started a discussion on the Apostate part of the symposium if anyone wants to discuss after having a listen to the part:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/211202/1/Apostates-part-from-2011-DC-Symposium

• agonus
    agonus

You know, I had no real reason to doubt prior posters who asserted that the "new light" was that since the toes are "not specifically numbered" (how many do they suppose there could be?) they have "no prophetic significance", but actually hearing it from the platform just makes the sad vacuity of it all that much more real...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The discussion of the significance (or otherwise) of the toes is at 20:20 in this recording http://www.sendspace.com/file/swotl0. At 11:20 he asks everyone to get their convention invitation out and look at the picture on the back as if to build some suspense. A legthy section of the book of Daniel is read and the iron and clay is redefined as the Anglo-American world power (iron) and divisive elements within (clay). At 20:20 he says that the specific number of toes is not mentioned so that is not significant.

This is supposed to excite everyone because it means we don't have to wait for another world power.

Window dressing.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Very good talks...

NOT!

• agonus
    agonus

Weren't the feet always the "Anglo-American World Power", or was it just "politically divided kingdoms"? They've been kicking around the phrase "Anglo-American World Power" for decades now. Isn't that one getting a little long in the tooth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit