According to WT 8/11: YOU MIGHT BE MENTALLY IMBALANCED IF YOU PROFESS TO BE ANOINTED!!!

by JustHuman14 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Mary&Nickolas!!..

I`m having trouble with my formating and ability to reply..

I`m amazed at what JW`s are expected to accept.. I think I lost 40 IQ points reading it..

I`m ready to go back to the Kingdom Hall..

To follow the WBT$ GB,who don`t know who they represent and are sure..

Most of the people the WBT$ GB represents but don`t know about ,are crazy..

The WBT$ isn`t an Organization..It`s a Mental Institution..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

In my experience most of the people at the KH are very mentally unstable.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I love Ray Franz.

I find it funny. I know for years it was such a focus. The number was going DOWN. Now that it is going up, they say it doesn't matter and oh ya we are not even going to count any more..... I smell some CYA stuff

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

so now if you turn into an Apostate or anointed you are mentally diseased?

ok what if an apostate partakes?

• blondie
    blondie

The GB/WTS/FDS sounds like the early Christians Paul called false brothers who demeaned his anointing. From the GB own writings:

*** it-1 pp. 606-607 Declare Righteous ***Certain men, falsely claiming to be apostles, unjustly challenged the apostleship and Christian works of Paul, seeking thereby to draw away the Corinthian congregation to themselves. (2Co 11:12, 13) Paul, knowing that he was faithfully carrying out a stewardship for Christ, stated that he was not concerned with the judgment of men who, wholly unauthorized, sat in effect as a “human tribunal” to judge him. He did not even rely on his own judgment of himself, but he looked to Jehovah as his Examiner. (1Co 4:1-4) Thus the principle is set forth that reliance cannot be put in the judgment of men as to one’s righteousness or lack of it, unless their judgment is backed up by God’s Word.

*** it-1 p. 818 Fault, Faultfinding ***Men who were challenging Paul’s apostleship had associated with the congregation there and had indulged in much faultfinding and slander against Paul in order to belittle him and to destroy his apostolic authority over the congregation. Realizing this and knowing also the danger of faultfinding and trouble where money matters are concerned, he assured the congregation that he was sending Titus and another trustworthy brother appointed by the congregations to handle the contributions. “Thus,” wrote Paul, “we are avoiding having any man find fault with us in connection with this liberal contribution to be administered by us.”—2Co 8:16-21.

*** it-1 p. 882 Galatians, Letter to the ***The Judaizers were crafty and insincere. (Ac 15:1; Ga 2:4) Claiming to represent the congregation in Jerusalem, these false teachers opposed Paul and discredited his position as an apostle. They wanted the Christians to get circumcised, not seeking the Galatians’ best interests, but so that the Judaizers could bring about an appearance of things that would conciliate the Jews and keep them from opposing so violently. The Judaizers did not want to suffer persecution for Christ.—Ga 6:12, 13.

To accomplish their objective, they claimed that Paul’s commission came to him secondhand, that it was only from some men prominent in the Christian congregation—not from Christ Jesus himself. (Ga 1:11, 12, 15-20) They wanted the Galatians to follow them (4:17), and in order to nullify Paul’s influence, they had to paint him first as no apostle.

*** it-2 p. 292 Madness ***

IllustrativeUse.The apostle Paul’s authority and apostleship were challenged by some in Corinth whom he sarcastically termed “superfine apostles.” (2Co 11:5) In order to bring the Corinthian congregation to their senses, Paul “boasted” about his credentials, his blessings and the things he had experienced in Jehovah’s service, proving his claim. This boasting was contrary to the usual speech of a Christian, but Paul had to do it in this case. Hence he spoke of himself as though being ‘out of his mind’and said of the so-called superfine apostles: “Are they ministers of Christ? I reply like a madman, I am more outstandingly one.”—2Co 11:21-27.

Even this was said about Jesus:

(Mark 3:21) But when his relatives heard about it, they went out to lay hold of him, for they were saying: “He has gone out of his mind.”

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Now they're saying they're the equivalent of Jesus and the apostles. Makes you kinda want to leave a big, flaming paper bag of excrement on their doorstep then ringing the doorbell and walking away, doesn't it?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Very good comments Blondie, thanks for adding them...

So I guess WT it is a Mental Clinic according to their new light...it has to be since you have to be mental sick to believe and accept their doctrines!!!

Outlaw: I think we all have to make an IQ test!! Especially for all of us that left WT, in order to find out if we are ok!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only way to exist in Watchtower World,without Breaking your Brain..

Is not to think..

mental or emotional imbalance-might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling.
    We thus have noway of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth..

We Represent a Group of People we admit We Don`t Know..

and..

Are sure Most of Them are Crazy!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Who knows maybe in the future they will state that anyone who partakes is an agent of Satan sent by him to destroy god's earthly arrangement,

that should scare the pants of most Dubbies and slow down this onslaught of newly anointed.

• Mary
    Mary

We should all start phoning the Writing Department and start asking them some mind-numbing questions like:

• How do we know when someone is mentally or emotionally ill?
    • What are the specific signs (other than partaking of the emblems) that they're deranged?
    • Since 1935 is no longer the cut off date for being annointed, does that mean that a whole slew of annointed have turned 'apostate' and need replacing?
    • What qualifies one person to take the emblems without being cast as a nutter, but not someone else?
    • If I've taken the emblems for the last 15 years, does that mean I'm insane or possessed by Satan de Debbil?

After a few dozen of those calls, they'd be annoyed as hell. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit