Video: JWs debate Harold Camping Followers...

by Tuesday 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well sort of... I think that if there really was a debate between JWs and Harold Camping Followers this is what it would look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM2rfOYnK_M

My first video in 8 months or so, hope it came out OK and is as biting of a satire as I thought it would be.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Very Clever. I wonder how many JWs see the parallel.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Can't read that fast!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

That is really really clever!

I hope it goes viral on JW sites...

great laugh, but funny how if we were in we'd fail to see the irony

oz

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

This is good

but what makes it GREAT is the soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I hope it goes viral on JW sites...

The only way that's going to happen is if people start sending it everywhere. So start posting it to a bunch of sites, I think it makes things so obvious it's ridiculous but I'm a bit biased LOL.

Can't read that fast!

I always get that it's either too fast or too slow, I can never pick the exact speed that's perfect for people to read. I figured about three seconds for a sentence, four seconds for a longer sentence and two seconds for one word. Then I watched the video and if I could read everything before it changed I kept it.

Glad everyone seems to like it, it's kind of a satire so I think this would appeal to people who only really read the news about Camping as well so send it out if you liked it :)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This might help the vid go viral, here's a link to it uploaded on the failblog site...

http://cheezburger.com/View/20465921

the more votes it gets the more chance it'll end up on the homepage.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This is a great video. The music is a little distracting but I just turned it down. I've voted for it on the cheezburger site.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Oh, and when did the WBTS walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in white robes awaiting the rapture? I must have missed that one!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Oh, and when did the WBTS walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in white robes awaiting the rapture? I must have missed that one!

It's actually in the Proclaimers book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit