I fell & Guess What???

by mouthy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hope it heals up quickly Grace. xx

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Hi Mouthy - So sorry you went thru that experience - Moving is rarely fun even without that! I broke my left arm a few years back - think it was 2006 and it was amazing to me what I was unable to do - that I really needed that left hand for opening things especially. Hope someone is staying with you til it's healed. Another thing I couldn't do was drive - boy did that cramp my style. The arm broke in two places but she healed quickly and shocking to the doc I can still play my violin - he didn't think I'd be able to twist the wrist to accomplish the fingering - do have a little restriction reaching certain parts of my back but a nice bath brush solved that. Hope your wrist heals as well - don't take calcium supplements for the healing - use Silica or Silicon instead - something I learned from a California Doc by the name of Peshek. There were some important scientific reasons but I'm having a SM - just know when he had cases of bone breaks that were slow to heal or not healing he could reverse the situation with Horsetail (high in silica) or Kervan's Silica - used to be put out by Dr. Barmakian under Alta Health Foods Label - I've been out of the field for so long don't know what the current scoop is or if that brand still around. All the best to you and I'll be including you in my prayers - Salty

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

More fussin' from Poopsie!!

Get well soon darlin and keep up the anti-witnessing...LOVE IT

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

So sorry mouthy.... I shattered my left collarbone skiing on Feb 26. I just got the ok from the doc to play baseball. I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

At least it wasn't a hip!..I had a bone density test to make sure my bones are still in good shape..thankfully they are.

I bet you are glad it was your left hand as the right does so many important things...

Hopefully you aren't in too much pain,

Glad it wasn't worse..

hugs, Snoozy

ps..I am surprised that some Drs still refuse to take care of JW's..that surprises me.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Oh, my! So glad you got good care right away!

Please take things easy for awhile~

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Oh NO!!!!!

I hope you a great recovery.

I hurt my wrist a few years ago. The worst was that it affected everyday duties - like taking the cap off toothpast, tying shoes, putting on socks, and typing. Yuck. I hope you a good recovery and that this doesn't hurt how fast you can draw a gun (lol).

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

(((((((((Grace))))))))))

Hey! Quit falling!

There's my piece of advice for you today.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're a tough one Mouthy. Hope the wrist heals soon. :-)

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Broke my wrist a long time ago. It definitely puts a damper on most activities. Get well soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit