I fell & Guess What???

by mouthy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi Mouthy; Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you are on the rebound. I would recommend no skydiving this summer until that wrist is fully healed.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze Grace........You gotta stop drinking before you move!!

I'm glad you're okay.....did you ever get one of those Lifeline buttons I told you about? If not, I'm gonna give you a whuppin!!

http://www.lifeline.ca/content/english/medical_alert_service/auto_alert_service

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Sorry to hear that mum, take care of yourself!

Randy

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

What Mary said: save the beer for after the moving! Take care of yourself, Grace, and have a speedy recovery.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear that, Grace. I hope it heals up nice and quick. Healing thoughts are on their way.

Chris

• factfinder
    factfinder

I hope you recover real soon Grace.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Wishing you a quick recovery!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry to hear about your fall and broken wrist. Wishing you well and a speedy recovery. What is it with you and me? Your wrist and my strained shoulder. I quess the lesson we should learn is don't move. LOL Could have been worst. We both could of ended up in the hospital and had to share a room with two hard line JW's. Anyway take care and baby that wrist of yours. Totally ADD

• chickpea
    chickpea

adding my best wishes for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!

find some comfrey (Symphytum officinale) tea or supplements
    at a health food store... the common name was knit bone!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Chickpea,Totally(LOL)Jamie,factfinder,Black Sheep,GLT,Dogpatch,Mary>Go to your room.
    No I didnt get the thing!Gotta go to Guelph on Wed,To see a Spec DR FUNG!will
    get it then,Mrquik,Broken P,Nate,Moshe..Thank you all....Forgot to tell you
    I put my head in the wall ,made a BIG hole( Hard head) my grandson had to fix the wall....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit