WARNING - THE WTBS CAN LOCATE YOU

by Jim Dee 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

ROTFLOL @ Outlaw...dude, not only do they have your house black listed as being on the don't call list...they regularly send special notices to congregations all around the world not to even visit your city!

Pssst, rumor has it though that they are are actively training some dub robots to be remotely controlled to come up and knock on your door and hand you their magazines. I hope you have your bolt cutters handy when this happens!!!

Skipper

• moman
    moman

OUTLAW, I'll take a rib, but first make sure ya pour the blood out properly!

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO HIDE!!!!!Makes you wonder. What is such a big secret!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey Skipper,they sent the Dub-bots.I used the parts to build a bigger BBQ.Now I can roast a whole dub,I don`t have to cook the head separately.The presentation of the meal looks much better.It dosen`t look like I roasted a dub and then just slapped a head on it..LOL...OUTLAW

• Derrick
    Derrick
    Do not follow any Hyperlink from any WTBS discussion group where you don't know the poster and you are still "in the truth". If you do it may be the society trying to track you.

For many sites given in posting links, I copy the URL to my clipboard, go to http://www.yahoo.com/ then paste the URL into the URL Address field and press ENTER. Sometimes, however, I go directly from the post to the site so that the webmaster of that site will see the referring URL of the post. (For example, I go directly to some true blue JW sites given as links in posts, in the hope the JW webmaster will visit the referring URL which is a posting.) It depends on whether I'm concerned the webmaster at the link has the ability to track down my I.P. address. Tracking me down already is difficult in that it's origin is in another part of the U.S. from where I'm physically located.

For what it's worth, those who are believed to be "consorting" with Kent Steinhaug are on their "most wanted" list to track down. There is a ranking based on whether the trackee is (a) baptized and in good standing, (b) a threat in some manner to the organization, and (c) trying to influence congregation members to join their underground efforts. Although rich in resources, all resources are ultimately limited and the Society's resources are no exception. They must prioritize their efforts.

The Society has always had a special forces team of highly knowledgable brothers and sisters at Bethel who work from home to track down the brothers and sisters who have "apostasized" from "the truth". Anyone who is "working within the organization" to "undermine" it is a target, and once found they could be suddenly asked to speak with the elders after a meeting. (We know where that goes.)

However, new Internet spy software from major security companies that costs under $500 per license, developed in the past few years, has given the Society's special forces some razor sharp teeth in tracking down those "poor disaffected apostate schmucks" who dare to operate as "moles" within the organization. (Translation: They're trying to find and disfellowship anyone who is a baptized JW in good standing who is involved in either the anti-WT or reform movements on the Internet.)

Sometimes, rogue JWs take it upon themselves to report anyone they can identify on the Internet, and use their technical prowness towards this end.

I have heard the Society also uses an outside private investigative firm (unconfirmed rumor from theocratic grapevine). This outside firm or agency is supposedly top-notch in that it employes former law enforcement officials, former CIA operatives and former NSA people. It doesn't come cheap, although money isn't an issue for a multi-national corporation bringing in billions in contributions each year. They have already tracked most of us down and have a dossier/file on each of us. This file supposedly includes our history from baptism, our credit history and assets should they decide to file a personal suit in order to silence us, and so forth. (Again, this is unconfirmed, take it with a grain of salt.)

One email from untraceable source claimed that I'm already tracked down and on such a database. Supposedly my file alone fills a whole file drawer (ROTFMAO!). In contrast, Kent Steinhaug's file supposedly fills an entire file cabinet. Now that's quite funny! What about Kent could possibly fill an entire file cabinet?? I question that rumor, but who knows. However, the bottomline is, I have not been approached by the elders to this day, and don't get any unusual "vibes" that something is amiss amongst the elders as regards their view of myself. Only time will tell! ;-)

Derrick

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

-- William Blake (Auguries of Innocence)

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Don't you think you would be more useful to society as recycled fertilizer?

did i mention that your "cuts" were original...in the third grade??

i thought you were ignoring me.....weak minded fool

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

NYTelecom in a box:

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

NYTelecom busy at work at his "tech job"

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

NYTelecom testing new equipment!

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

I guess the only morons that have something to be scared of are those with their full name as their screen name. Wait a second...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit