Can you answer: What is "The Truth™"?

by serenitynow! 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ixthis
    ixthis

The Truth is not an abstract idea or thought nor can it be a "trademark" belonging to the Watchtower.

The Truth is a Person.

I am the Truth, Christ announced.

He did not say, "I came to tell you a few nice things about truth to help you along"

He said; I am the Way & the Truth & the Life! (John 14:16)

• yknot
    yknot
    The Truth is not an abstract idea or thought nor can it be a "trademark" belonging to the Watchtower.

Yes it can when used in the context of the question within the realm of Dubbieland and the 'trademarking' is our lil joke on the forum as is referring to it as 'troof'.

While I have no doubt that the Romanian JWs who broke way with the WTS a few years ago probably affirm that use and definition of 'Troof' .... I don't know a single other denomination who uses the term in such manner.

Declaring it ain't so because this or that doesn't change the fact the WTS uses the term to convey their interpretation of enthronement.

• ixthis
    ixthis

Yknot - well, in that case, I can see the humour of the TM! Thanks for explaining the joke ... I get it!

• tec
    tec

The Truth is a Person.

Christ is the Truth. Yes.

I understood that Serenity was asking about WT truth, mind you. But the Truth bears repeating :)

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit