Over 40 Lady and want a tatoo, What do you think?

by lovelylil 33 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

@ Moshe

Does she have pierced ears? And are her friends regretful because their religious beliefs forbid scarification of the body (ie tats) and they are now regretting their rebellious ways?

Just asking in the interests of intellectual honesty.

I know many, many people who have tatoos --- maybe one or two regrets. Some have had tats reworked to reflect more mature attitudes on life, but they still love their body art.

tal

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks Talesin,

That seems to be the consensus so far. Most people I speak to about tattoos say they are happy with theirs. Only a small few are not happy, usually due to poor design or placement of their tattoo. Like I said don't tattoo any part that sags over time.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I have umm one, two...six tatts. All put in places that seemed right for the particular design. All are very personal and four were designed by me. I got my last a month ago and I am 55. It is to commemorate a Hindu ceremoney I did in Bali for my dead mother a few days before the tatt. Wrinkles will have no effect on what these tatts symbolise. They were not done for others to admire or approve of.

Go for it!

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

I haven't stopped caring about what people think or how my decisions will affect them...I just stopped letting their feelings have the final say in my decisions. Everyone has an opinion...and that's fine...just don't force it on me. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong or a bad thing to do...it's just your opinion and you can make whatever decision you want for yourself.

At 56 I had my first tattoo...It has personal meaning, it will always represent me...Only time will tell if I wish I didn’t get it…but I can’t imagine I will.

In 20 years who will care? I won't!!!

Sw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit