Camping tells all tonight!!

by moshe 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

This is the BEST scandal to the Watchtower but Truth to all share since I have been out for 20 plus years.Lets not drop the ball folks After failed 'Rapture' prophecy Harold Camping gives new rapture date
    Examiner.com - 1 hour ago The Jehovah's Witnesses first predicted that Jesus would return and the battle ... The Jehovah's Witnesses have taught that Armageddon would occur in 1916, ""..llowing suit with other failed doomsday prophets, such as Charles Taze Russell who founded the Jehovah’s Witnesses, Harold Camping denied that his 1994 prophecy was a failed prophecy, but rather stated that Jesus returned in a spiritual instead of physical manner. The Jehovah’s Witnesses first predicted that Jesus would return and the battle of Armageddon would be finished by 1914. (Ibid, p. 101). Like Camping, they believe that Jesus came back in 1914 in a spiritual manner.""

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Why and how can anyone goo door to door to strangers with a Bible in their hand and preach/teach/spam Watchtower blasphemes?

O-kay I can see being a JW and following along going to meetings have your church social but not intrusive with this crap I would be in fear of God.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Birds of the same feather: Harold Camping, founders of Seventh-day Adventist and Jehovah Witness movements Doomsday prophet Harold Camping's failed rapture theory was a product of numerical manipulation which is based on the assumption that Biblical numbers contain encoded spiritual truths. Camping's outrageous claim …

If the image comes through take a look he even looks like Freddy Franz at the same age???
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I knew it... invisibly. what a crock of horse shit.

• Heaven
    Heaven

So does that mean MrFreeze, that you win the green bible?

• moshe
    moshe

Camping held up pretty well under all the questions, he is still a fool, but he didn't get rattled. I wonder how the WT religion would be different, if they had a weekly live call-in show. How would they handle the questions? Camping has laid down his ideas about May21 and now we will see, if his followers are willing to accept a lie or not. If Family Radio wants to survive as a business (that is what it is), they have to begin grooming a successor ASAP and move Camping to the funny farm. I hope the Government passes some laws to reign in these religious charlatans- a religious leader accountability law.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

So once again Jesus arrives invisibly to watch the con men laughing all the way to the bank.

I hope they all remember what he thought of the money changers in the temple.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Disgusting and predictable

oz

• moshe
    moshe

Never a true mea culpa from these evangalists- I'm just a humble teacher- it's all about keeping the Family Radio business and their jobs- in business. These guys are parasites, just like the WT leaders.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Y'know...

I just realized something...

I absolutely LOVE this Harold Camping - though I'd never heard of him until I'd read about him a few days ago, on this board.

The more of a fool he makes of himself over his special little "Doomsday", the more peoples' eyes will be opened to the idiocy of ANY religion declaring a "Doomsday" OR an "Endtimes" OR a "Day of Judgement", etc, etc.

I wonder how many JWs will eventually wake up as a result of this idiocy - will perceive the uncomfortable similarities to the Watchtower Society...

Despite the cognitive dissonance...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit