Attack and Destroy, New JW Policy

by eruption 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eruption
    eruption

So now we know, that anyone who partakes of the Emblems,He/ She will now have the stigma of being labeled mentally Ill bestowed on them, By whom ? by the same people who are supposed to be caring for them, step forward the Governing body.

Now think about it, If this is the way they treat thier most ardent supporters, you would not want these people as your enemys, Why ?, because they (and I choose my words carefully ) are psychopaths, how so ? because if you attack the JW bottom line, $$$$$ then they react like any CORP, They attack and destroy, in this case EVEN the annointed, If they are not safe from attack who is ?

Now there are 7 million JW,s and we were one of them at one time, so how did we react to outright confrontation, Did It made us stronger in the faith. ? Yes in my opinion it did, so lets stop doing this, its counter productive and a massive waste of resources,the more we do this the stronger they become,

what we need is a simple strategy we can all adopt, and employ, that will enable us to free our brothers and sisters from this futillity, over to you JWN ?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

what we need is a simple strategy we can all adopt, and employ, that will enable us to free our brothers and sisters from this futillity, over to you JWN ?

There is no simple strategy. It is complicated and individual and requires way more patience and self-control than most people have. "Releasing the Bonds - Empowering Others to Think for Themselves" by Steve Hassan lays it out in probably the most effective way and it is NOT simple.

I would love to see more organization in our ranks but on the other hand the one-on-one method is probably the best.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

what we need is a simple strategy we can all adopt, and employ....Eruption

Good Luck Herding Cats!..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AvzxgJpOAL0/S3I9ak8bzXI/AAAAAAAAABg/1qJwGCSlfKQ/s320/HerdingCats.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• eruption
    eruption

ok MS, it didnt take any great overpowering argumentation to entrap me, and likewise i am prepared to accept it didnt take much else to entrap the rest of us, So some peer preasure, and a few scriptures and some love bombing, and hey presto were trapped, and tied into this cult, thats how easy it happens. Why cant the escape from this nightmare be as simple as it was to get entrapped in the first place?

• eruption
    eruption

Ok if its THAT complicated, How come a quick John 6;44 followed by a Mathew CH 24, followed by REV 12, is enough to hook a lot of people ? I defer to you guys who have been here much longer than I have, but a few scriptures , a wee bit of peer preasure, a smidgin of love bombing, and next thing you know, we are in a cult, yes that makes me feel like a c--t, 13 years of my life down the swanny, and how, why ? cos i listened and believed ? If there is an easy way in, There has to be an easy way out , right ? This is the first time ive thought about this scenario, If I can think of anything , ILL BE BACK , anyway some old yankee preacher has got his sums wrong,End of the world blah blah he,s not from Brooklyn ?

• blondie
    blondie

It is not a new idea that the WTS put forth the idea that jws might be mentally ill if they think they are anointed.

*** w91 3/15 p. 21 Who Really Have a Heavenly Calling? ***Therefore, a baptized Christian who in recent years began to think that he received the heavenly calling should give the matter very careful and prayerful thought.

Such a person might also ask himself: ‘Have others influenced me to entertain the idea of heavenly life?’ This would be improper, for God has not assigned anyone to recruit others for such a privilege. A tendency toward fantasy would be no indication of anointing by God, and he does not anoint Kingdom heirs by causing them to hear voices with messages to that effect.

Some might ask themselves: ‘Before becoming a Christian, was I involved in drug abuse? Am I using medications that affect the emotions? Have I received treatment for mental or emotional problems?’

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

I remember, when I was a Witness in the 1970s, one of the brothers speak disparagingly of a member of the anointed (post 1935). It was common back then to look down upon the "young" anointed as being potentially counterfeit. I'm sure it is even more common nowadays since they don't want to be reminded of their convoluted doctrines that are being more and more falsified with each passing year. The Witnesses in general would probably like to see them go drop dead. Unless they're over a 100 years old.

Legitimate member of the "Anointed".

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

By the way, welcome to the forum eruption.

• Violia
    Violia

Some might ask themselves: ‘Before becoming a Christian, was I involved in drug abuse? Am I using medications that affect the emotions? Have I received treatment for mental or emotional problems?’

don't you know the guys in the writing dept were laughing them self silly when they wrote that. Imagine them thinking, how can we just say you are all nuts, without actually using those words?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If they retain millions of people after their 1975 and generation debacles,it ain't easy to free people. I agree to follow the RELESING THE BONDS method.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit