Genius cosmologist Kirk Cameron takes down Hawking & Lennon

by unshackled 48 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Classic how Cameron, the Robin of bananaman, does NOT try to address Hawkins belief, the brain is a computer, but rather deside to go after him because of a) his handicap b) some other things he believe which has nothing to do with his claim.

it is trivial to predict cameron will fail whenever he address science, but i am still amazed at how unbelieveable stupid he come across. Since he get dressed in the morning i believe he play the role of a greater moron than he likely is in real life, just like bananaman is known to do.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have to address the "people are entitled to their opinion" topic for a minute.

<rant>People are entitled to believe idiotic and wrong things. The ones who understand just how idiotic and wrong those people are ARE ALSO ENTITLED to critique, criticize, and correct them. WHAT'S MORE, there is a moral obligation to point out when others are idiotic and wrong in order to prevent idiocy and wrongheaded ideas from spreading even further than they already have. </rant>

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I love Stephen Hawkings, the man's brain is a credit to God ;)

Cameron is a pickle.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I love Stephen Hawkings, the man's brain is a credit to God ;)

How awesome would a Stephen Hawking/Chuck Norris hybrid be? With the robot voice, of course. If god could make that, I might believe in him.

• zoiks
    zoiks
    People are entitled to believe idiotic and wrong things. The ones who understand just how idiotic and wrong those people are ARE ALSO ENTITLED to critique, criticize, and correct them. WHAT'S MORE, there is a moral obligation to point out when others are idiotic and wrong in order to prevent idiocy and wrongheaded ideas from spreading even further than they already have.

Thank you, MS. Exactly.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    How awesome would a Stephen Hawking/Chuck Norris hybrid be? With the robot voice, of course. If god could make that, I might believe in him.

Damn !

The sheer uber-awesomeness of such awesomeness is beyond awesomeness !

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Chuck Hawking doesn't indirectly observe black holes, he roundhouse kicks them into the light.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

The corollary is, of course, that Hawkings fancies himself a philosopher or theologian. And yes, he is a prominent physicist, but is also a huge media creation.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The corollary is, of course, that Hawkings fancies himself a philosopher or theologian.

Cameron ALSO fancies himself a philosopher and theologian. And he is not nearly as well equipped as Hawking for such things. And Cameron is a media creation as well.

• rocketman
    rocketman

You should have seen the posts on Twitter. Hawking was trending, with his statement quoted. So-called Christians were not afraid to ridicule him, and that included his physical handicap. It was truly sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit