Genius cosmologist Kirk Cameron takes down Hawking & Lennon

by unshackled 48 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

All hail the genius of Kirk Cameron...he hath spoken. If you missed it, Stephen Hawking did an interview with The Guardian the other day in which he said the following:

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark"

Well, it didn't take long for world-renowned physicist Kirk Cameron to destroy Hawking with a scathing scientific rebuttal on his Facebook page. (check out some of the comments from his "followers") Kirk also managed to slip in a shot at John Lennon, who really had it coming with his darn songs of peace.

Prepare to have your mind blown...

"To say anything negative about Stephen Hawking is like bullying a blind man. He has an unfair disadvantage, and that gives him a free pass on some of his absurd ideas. Professor Hawking is heralded as "the genius of Britain," yet he believes in the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything (Sir Isaac Newton called atheism "senseless and odious") and that life sprang from non-life. To speak on issues of science and violate it's essential laws is like playing checkers with a someone who changes the rules when he's losing. Why should anyone believe Mr. Hawking's writings if he cannot provide evidence for his unscientific belief that out of nothing, everything came? He says he knows there is no Heaven. John Lennon wasn't sure. He said to pretend there's no Heaven. That's easy if you try. Then he said he hoped that someday we would join him. Such wishful thinking reveals John and Stephen's religious beliefs, not good science. They may imagine all they want, but I lost my faith in atheism long ago and prefer to stay within the realm of reality."

~ Kirk

• talesin
    talesin

I lost my faith in atheism long ago and prefer to stay within the realm of reality.

L M F A O ! ! !

t

• cofty
    cofty

Kirk Cameron - is that banana man or his side-kick I forget?

• talesin
    talesin

Former child star of TV's Growing Pains and current Doofus,,, Kirk Cameron

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2417135104/nm0131647

t

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

*sigh* What a schmuck...

• unshackled
    unshackled

Yeah cofty, they're pretty much interchangeable. The banana man is Kirk's sidekick, Ray Comfort. Another genius from which the likes of Hawking and Dawkins run. Well....Hawking motors I guess.

• cofty
    cofty

LMAO

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

roflcopter!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Kirk Cameron tries to argue with Hawkings and Lennon. It is so absurd. They were both heavy thinkers. I respect his faith. A friend in science told me that some top physicists are fundametnlist b/c they are blown away by the complexity and elegance they see.

His problem is Growing Pain left him with the stereotype of a ditzy teenage male.

Has he acted at all since Growing Pains?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Staggering absurdity isn't it, Band? With stuff like he'd fit right in with the WT writing dept.

Think the only acting he's done in recent years are a series of movies called Left Behind. Think they're based on stories of the rapture. Which, considering, maybe is why he feels confident smearing Hawking and Lennon.....come Saturday the world ends and he goes "home".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit