Genius cosmologist Kirk Cameron takes down Hawking & Lennon

by unshackled 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Woohoo, Kirk Cameron was such a dreamboat when I was 13 -ooo la la...

Anyhoo.

I consider my self semi-schmart and I once believed just about the same things he does now... (well, we all did, right?) so, I guess I can cut him some slack for having the beliefs he does. At least he gets paid mega-millions for spouting off the absurdity he does. All we got was a poke in the eye.

Although, I would have known better to say such ridiculous things about Stephen Hawking...

• Ding
    Ding

How can science tell us whether there is life beyond death or not?

• TD
    TD
    Although, I would have known better to say such ridiculous things about Stephen Hawking...

Hawking's "free pass" is not because he's disabled. It's because a mind like his only comes along every generation or so.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Banana man is Ray Comfort...

• Kudra
    Kudra

Lol, has "banana-man" seen what a banana actually looked like before *humans* engineered it to today's fruit of phallic perfection that he loves so much?

:) Yum, I'm glad the good lord made such a squatty fruit that doesn't fit into my hand and has tons nut-like seeds to crack my teeth!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have a list of 5 people I could shot, and not feel guilty for taking a life ... Kirk Cameron is on that list. Based on, extreme nonesense and over the top judging people and putting himself on a pedistal to levels that make JW's look normal.

• steve2
    steve2

Kirk has many backers to praise his religious twaddle. Unfortunately, even collectively, among them all there ain't much brain power in evidence.

I think all the bending of the knees and prostrating to their self-made Christ has the blood running in the opposite direction.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Somewhat dated, but I this response to Kirk & company…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmHN3JtyUXg

~Sue

• ssn587
    ssn587

the forum is blasting kirk for his views, and he blast Hawking, why be so judgmental he is entitled to his opinion as we our are's. Jumping over his blasting of hawking is as judgmental as jdub ville. live and let live eh.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

the forum is blasting kirk for his views, and he blast Hawking, why be so judgmental he is entitled to his opinion as we our are's. Jumping over his blasting of hawking is as judgmental as jdub ville. live and let live eh.

Hawking has a history thinking real hard, using evidence and science and being right.

Cameron has a history of being a moron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit