Job interview tips

by d 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jasonm
    jasonm

After being so close on several interviews I knew I had to alter my preparation. I was missing out not because of my qualifications but because of my interviewing skills, very frustrating! After trawling Amazon for books etc I came across "The Complete Job Interview Preparation Course" DVD. I worked through the 30 something page work booklet (which was straight to the point and full of great advice and examples) and then applied my new skills in their interactive virtual interview program. Man, I could really see a massive improvement in both the structure and delivery of my answers. This course gave me so much more than any book could have, and yes, Im now employed in my dream job!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

BY the way I might be working with two Jehovah Witnesses. What should I do?

Simple. Don't take crap from them. If you let them intimidate you, they've won.

And btw, welcome to the board, jasonm!

• d
    d

I just got a call from the employee director I was offered a position of Cabin Counselor. So I will go with the position I am a little nervous though becuase I have to stay at the camp from June 14 to August.

• d
    d

I just got a call from the employee director I was offered a position of Cabin Counselor. So I will go with the position I am a little nervous though becuase I have to stay at the camp from June 14 to August.

• d
    d

I just got a call today from Camp Horizations and they they offered me a kitchen position.

• d
    d

I got a call for a kitchen postion for tommrow.

• d
    d

Good news I got the job so I am going to be off for a little while. Good luck to you guys and girls and I hope to be back soon. I am going to working at a camp which requires me to stay for a bit So I will miss you all but I have to make some money.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congratulations and good luck.

Dubs are working at a youth camp with you? I hope they won't use it as an opportunity to indoctrinate innocents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit