BANG OUT OF ORDER

by watersprout 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Yep big mac, in South Wales butty (mate) x

Watersprout, its funny that the only time us welshies mention sheep is when others bring it up and we have to defend ourselves hahahah x

Paula x

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I've found myself absolutely enamoured with you English people! I'm from the South in the US and, although we have colorful language here, you guys are downright fantastic! I was always wondering what Bullocks meant! There's a guy here at work that has that as his license plate on his car. That is too funny! I think I love him :)

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

And not because of his bullocks! Because of his sense of humor! Thought I'd clear that up.

• bigmac
    bigmac

this reminds me of substitute swear words used by "the brothers" back in the day--

--"bollards"---for bollocks

--"flickin hell"--f*cking hell

--""stick it up your harris--arse

perhaps this should be a new thread

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

oh dear .....harris is my maiden name.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'm sure you have a lovely 'arris

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

Hmmm, some of the ones they use here are

Fraggin'- for f*cking

behompus - for ass (it's a Southern thing. I haven't heard that anywhere else)

GeeDee - for Godda**it

Foot - F*ck (another Southern thing)

• watersprout
    watersprout

When I was in 6th form my favourate insult was "Dick-Cheese''

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! We have been falling about laughing!

Watersprout, its funny that the only time us welshies mention sheep is when others bring it up and we have to defend ourselves hahahah x

It's Carrots fault! Lol. He always mentions pushing sheep through a fence! Lol

I've found myself absolutely enamoured with you English people! I'm from the South in the US and, although we have colorful language here, you guys are downright fantastic! I was always wondering what Bullocks meant! There's a guy here at work that has that as his license plate on his car. That is too funny! I think I love him :)

Hahahaha! Thats too funny! The way we talk and have names for things cracks me up and i'm British. People from other countries must think we are crazy. lol

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

Frick is a big one here...

There's a secretary at Babysprouts school and her name is Mrs Bullock... Babysprout couldn't get her tongue round it and kept calling her Mrs Bollock! It was unbelievably hard to keep control! LMAO! She has to think before she says her name now! Poor sausage. Lol

Peace

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast
    Hahahaha! Thats too funny! The way we talk and have names for things cracks me up and i'm British. People from other countries must think we are crazy. lol

You've got great fish and chips though! Holy bejeebus, am I jealous! But all the other English food is horrid. No offense! I just mean that your boiled dinner have nothing on our Low Country Crab Boils! And my mother in law is from Cambridge. Her food is so tasteless. I had to force my hubby to eat veggies when I married him because he was convinced that the only way you cook veggies is to boil the hell outta them and he woudn't eat em. I've taught him different now :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit