New Curcuit Overseer Brainwash Talk....Obey the Slave even if you find a serious Flaw in JW Doctrine

by foolsparadise 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoky
    Smoky

An example in the 28:00 minute.

He said "...if 7 (GB) individual are being use by Jehovah to direct 7.5 million in 235 different countries, it has to be what?....Jehovah's holy spirit."

REALLY? It couldn't possibly be Brain Washing. I hate it when they attribute works as being impossible to do, without Jehovah's Holy Spirit. Like if its the only way it could get done....nigga please!

SMOKY

• Maze
    Maze

(foolsparadise or fool) this isn't a circuit overseer. This is just more fabricated trash from "Six Screens." That's why they cut off the end of the talk when a name is always announced. You all condemn Six Screens and then you applaud it. Get it right will you.

• munchausen
    munchausen

"this isn't a circuit overseer."

Yes it is. I know his voice and manner of speaking. I have heard many of his talks. It is Kenneth Cunningham, currently the Circout Overseer for Ohio 7, in south western Ohio.

• Gayle
    Gayle

"...if 7 (GB) individual are being use by Jehovah to direct 7.5 million in 235 different countries, it has to be what?....Jehovah's holy spirit."

Crazy analogy! Catholics would state that one pope directs the millions of Catholics and Muslim leadership directs their millions and have been doing for centuries,, yet JWs would certainly disagree that it has anything to do with God's spirit. These religious groups direct with fear and so the same for JWs Governing Body.

• pirata
    pirata

After the talk cuts out you can hear the "KH conf" system, which is used to tie congregation members into the meetings by telephone.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Maze, you're an idiot. It wasn't sixscreens that broke the story, he just had the gear and inclination to call in and make the recording.

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

Maze, the WT does a good job in dealing in 'all or nothing' thinking, and you seem to subscribe to that. It is possible to find and listen to an interesting link on the Six Screens website without actually liking or agreeing with Rick Fearon. Further, I didn't notice anyone here 'applauding' Six Screens - the thread is simply discussing the CO's talk.

The talk is clearly by Kenneth Cunningham, a Circuit Overseer in Ohio. Perhaps you can verify with some Witness friends there ;)

jair_irwin

• Maze
    Maze
    Yes it is. I know his voice and manner of speaking. I have heard many of his talks. It is Kenneth Cunningham, currently the Circout Overseer for Ohio 7, in south western Ohio.

So you say. You also said this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/210428/3/Circuit-Overseer-talking-Ray-Franz-in-talk-this-morning-Phone-number-included

What is really saddening though, is that about 3 weeks after he left one of the ministerial servants killed himself.

What was his name?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

There is a big difference between people not understanding Jesus illustrations simply because they didn't want to understand them , as opposed to those questioning the teachings of a man made religious organization that they've seen for themselves be wrong time and time again.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

wow its very telling how absolutly crazy this talk is, that maze doesnt even think its a real circut overseer. LOL. like i said, this is a new level of crazy, and its real, very real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit