2011-2012 Let God's Kingdom Come DC starts this WEEKEND

by yknot 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• anniegirl76
    anniegirl76

"How you and your family can qualify to live there"

WOW!!!! That's like saying "Hey you are now qualified to win 1 million dollars!!! all you have to do...IS EVERYTHING WE SAY!" little overdramatic I know....that's me. The sad thing is, I never remembered them saying anything about family, it was always "would you like to live in a paradise earth?", " where do you go after you die?" it wasn't until recently I saw something about family. Is it possible...they're realizing people have families??

• antes8080
    antes8080

I got my badge!!! its purple so dress accordingly with the color....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I actually have wood right now, I'm that excited.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

LOL keyser soze.

I'm surprised we don't know by now what, if any, the noolite is and what the 'we're delighted to release' releases are.

Probably a bit too soon for a new Daniel book, & we had the 144,000 cut and paste corrections to the revelation book already.

Maybe a brochure and a dvd?

• faundy
    faundy

Whatever the release is, you know there'll be those people who, the next day, will talk to you at the convention and say "the new book/brochure/tract" is wonderful, yadda yadda, making you feel bad for going home and doing something other than dropping everything to read it.

I remember my dad would rush off as soon as they said 'amen' to get in the queue for the new release. He always got one for each of us in the family, even when my brother was still in nappies.

• yknot
    yknot

Keyser you...

Huggles!

• unshackled
    unshackled

I actually have wood right now, I'm that excited.

Haha keyser. I can't wait either. Makes me sick not knowing what the toes mean in the Daniel prophecy. Because I'm Lack Toes Intolerant.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Interesting comment re convention programme at:

http://www.theoshare.com/notebooks.html

Maybe they are having problems with those darned apostates!

Whatever new light is revealed it will not wake up those in the audience. Last year I sat through the 'generation' talk and looked around to see peoples reaction. Absolutely nothing! There is no-one deafer than those that don't want to hear.

George

• Room 215
    Room 215

It seems someone in Brooklyn/Patterson has a foot fetish.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An entire WBT$ Assembly..

Devoted to Toes?..

http://labellanoire.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

You`d have to be Out of Your Frigg`in Mind..

To even consider Attending..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit