2011-2012 Let God's Kingdom Come DC starts this WEEKEND

by yknot 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Looking again I too see the little question mark by the toes. When did this happen?

I don't ever remember learning the Anglo/American alliance was the penultimate world power.

I must have been asleep at all the meetings.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Daniels visions! I remember back in the late 50's the big WT lesson was on this. I was 5 years old and my dad drew a picture of it for me. I am sure the WT said that stone was about to hit the feet of that image. In the 70's again there was a book of Daniel and that stone was about to hit the feet of that image. I am sure this summer DC they will say that stone is about to hit the feet of that image. This will be the 3rd DC I will miss. So please somebody fill us in on what is said about this image of Daniel. Is the stone about to hit the feet of the image? Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Did that invite REALLY use the term 'QUALIFY to live there'?

By 'qualify' do they mean DO MORE or God will kill you?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Oh how I don't want to go, ours is May 27-29.

Should I go to support my wife? She knows I don't want to be there. Last year was very hard to endure, maybe it will be easier this year, perhaps the PTS has reduced a bit.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More
    The new lite on Daniel's image is that at the very bottom is "athlete's foot". This will be a clear sign that there are seven years more before the end. This, of course, is from every anti-fungal medication known to man where the instructions clearly state to apply for "seven days". Using the day for a year formula, we can accurately predict the end in 2018. (This time.)

ROFLMAO!!! Priceless...ok to use this when expounding on Biblical prophecy to my still-deluded friends? In case "athletes foot" doesn't cut it this time next year, they can always go with plantar's wart for the underside of the feet in 2012.

Mrquick, you are one of the best Biblical exigesists out there!

• sspo
    sspo

http://web.me.com/lorenmadsen/endings/pick_a_year.html

click on any year on this website and you'll see how close the end is!!!!

Just a reminder for all those that are waiting for the end to come in their life time!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what crap they are going to come up with or highlight this year. I know the usual--bashing the Internet, banning college under threat of loss of "privileges" (instead of merely asking people to count the money cost versus what they actually expect to gain), more field circus, the inevitable person that was able to pio-sneer despite having 9 children and horrible weather, and that gas prices are no excuse for not doing more. I also expect the usual symposiums, detailing us to imitate the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's description of Old Testament characters (none of whom are around, and none of whom had similar conditions to now).

However, I am expecting a few new curves. Buried in the talks, I am expecting them to order people to donate assets of real value to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. I am expecting to hear more about not letting hyperinflation stop you from doing more in field circus. And I am eager to hear any more stories about what happens when witlesses invest in commodities and precious metals--how much do they hit that topic once hyperinflation is imminently threatening or in progress. Do they merely suggest that "you should be careful, because these markets are risky and you could take a bath", or do they make it look like lack of faith, even idolatry? Even equating investments in metals to celebrating Christmas? And barter--I wonder what restrictions they are going to put on that. Perhaps the bogus experiences in Zimbabwe, where witlesses got their food in exchange for "proclaiming the Kigndumb message" despite their own hyperinflation.

• gutted
    gutted

Yup, gonna miss my first one this year as well

On the back of the invite it has the question mark pointing to the feet, will they pull something out of their asses and actually "reveal" this last world power? I hope it's the UN! lol

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

How is it possible that no one on this whole forum has the Program for the convention?

• Joliette
    Joliette

I wonder if there gonna have a big picture of toes on the stage when they give their talk. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit