2011-2012 Let God's Kingdom Come DC starts this WEEKEND

by yknot 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

thetrueone, Thanks for pointing out the family at the bottom. I scrolled back up to look at the pic and noticed that they are THE ONLY PEOPLE "in paradise"! Maybe the scarcity of other families is what gives the "qualify" statement such an odd feeling?

• mamalove
    mamalove

This just makes me feel sorry for my kids if they have to sit through this with their dad. What rubbish. Totally unbalanced. Made me think of the whole "what scripture do we find paradise earth in?"

• moshe
    moshe

It would sure seem weird to go to an assembly- I would spend all my time looking at the people and noting their reactions and how many were zoned out.

• d
    d

Wow it has 3 yrs seen I have to an assembly I do not think I could sit through almost 8 hrs of non stop talking about bible prophecy I feel bad for the children that have to sit thorough all that.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I was born into this religion, I haven't been to one in 30 years , I plan on not attending for another 30 .

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

The toes, the toes... we're gonna find out about the toes! Oooooooooooh this is so exciting! It's like a dream come true... Bible prophecy being fulfilled! I just can't wait... LOL.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I think the WT must be out of ideas. Neither of the topics on those tracts are enticing enough to get an outsider to want to attend. Boring!

• dozy
    dozy

Those seagulls in the leaflet look like they are harassing the family & are ready to crap all over them at any time. A perfect metaphor for the WTBTS!

• umadevi
    umadevi

I am going to skip DC for the first time this year. It feels good already. I can save the money and go for a great vacation later!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am so angry.

I only had it pointed out to me very recently that with JWs you have to "earn" salvation.

Now I see you have to "qualify" as well.

I feel like banging myself over the head with a tin tray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit