Will there be sex in paradise

by beenthere26yr 40 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

We make our own paradise by having sex everyday ! Why wait until a fictitious paradise ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• prophecor
    prophecor

6 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb,
    and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
    and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together;
    and a little child shall lead them.
    7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
    their young shall lie down together;
    and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    8 The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra,
    and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den.

9 They shall not hurt or destroy
    in all my holy mountain;
    for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD
    as the waters cover the sea.

Verse 8. Does that sound like someone is parentening children? A child that is being fed from its mother's milk? I think someone is still having relations. Not the resurrected, but those who did not need to die during the Day of the Lord. Those who survive and come out of the Great Tribulation?

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

only the missionary position

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Anything can happen within a fictitious story told inside mystical beliefs.

Let your own imagination go.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Whose Paradise?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sex will only be for procreation. No sex while the wife is already pregnant and sex stops when the earth is full. Don't worry- with such restrictions and other goofy JW rules, people will be killing themselves now and again and sex will come back every once in a while.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Oh great just when I have a perfect body, young and great looking. All the women are perfect, young and great looking and there is no sex. Bummer! And yes peace out Flipper. What a man. Totally ADD

• prophecor
    prophecor

After marriage in this life, I think I would gladly bypass relations in the next. It's way too complicated on this side of the fence.

• oompa
    oompa

is this title like an anti oxymoron???..............oompa

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

The scripture says not being given in marriage.. It does not say no sex The ones married will need to stay faithful to their vows The ones resurrected will all be able to have as much sex with each other as they want... Being perfect their will be no jealousy or STD Just one big giant love-fest Ah Paradise

PS Who wants to join my cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit