Will there be sex in paradise

by beenthere26yr 40 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

If there wasn't, it would be hell.

• geevee
    geevee

I think unbridled with whomever you want, any position you want and any activity you want....... Hey you survived the big A....

• free2beme
    free2beme

Hell, if that was the new understanding, I would go back to the KH

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Will there even be a paradise ???

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, the scripture does say something about marriage, or given in mariage. The animals don't marry, but they certainly have alot of sex. The angels however are supposed to be the same gender, so that may not work out. I think that we over think that scripture and may have to wait to get the true answer.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Yes but it will be invisible.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

You won't be there, so don't worry about it.

JDW

• Reality79
    Reality79

There ain't gonna be no 'paradise earth'. The very idea itself is absolute foolishness and doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. I heard one crazy 'sister' say in paradise we may all be naked again because that was god's original purpose.

Why the hell shouldn't a resurrected one being able to enjoy sexual relations? Why shouldn't someone who has lost their partner be able to wait until the 'new system' so they can reunite with that indidivual? Imagine, your wife/husband dies today. Three years time, the Big A arrives. According to JW doctrine, those who die last will be the first to get resurrected. Say, another three years go by, that person comes back. You're overjoyed and still love that person like it was yesterday and naturally you'd want to pick up from where you left off and/or renew your vows, but "oh, sorry, I'm 'like an angel' now we can't be together!" How cruel is that? I take it the person who came back would still have genital organs, emotions etc? So what possible reason could there why why marriage couldn't take place? Wouldn't the many parents who have lost their children because of the fake blood doctrine want to see their resurrected kids get married so that they can become grandmothers and grandfathers?

You see how ridiculous and illogical it gets?

But of course, the answer is always we'll "have to wait and see" in the new system, because the big prick in the sky knows best and doesn't feel the need to tell us in the here and now, just why for whatever reason. SMH.

And just to think I believed that nonsense once upon a time.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thats it, i'm going for the 72 virgins.

• streets76
    streets76

Will I be allowed to accompany myself, so to speak?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit