Will there be sex in paradise

by beenthere26yr 40 Replies latest jw friends

• beenthere26yr
  • Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It wouldn't be paradise without sex!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

yes, but only with sheep, no goats allowed.

• beenthere26yr
    beenthere26yr

A few months ago "undercover" had a post asking about bars in paradise.

I wonder about sex in paradise.

Matthew 22:30 says "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

So if there is no marriage in paradise and sex outside marriage is a sin then what??????

And the other thing. I everyone is like an angel in heaven then how can the pictures portraying paradise that the WTBTS prints be accurate?

Sorry about the blank post above. Always troubles with the IE compatability thing.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

WTBTS teach those who survive armageddon will get sex if they are married and so will their children if they get married.

Only those resurrected into paradise will be celibate.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If there is you'll have to present yourself to the elders and give all the juicy details and then go wash and make sacrifices and be unclean 7 days outside the camp where everyone else can point the finger at you and mock. Does that sound appealing?

• blondie
    blondie

Those who live through Armageddon into the "new world" can have sex with their marriage partners. There will be marriage between any single people in this group and/or any children they have when they reach adult age.

Resurrected people on earth or heaven will neither get married nor have sex.

WTS official line

• beenthere26yr
    beenthere26yr

What a deal..... No wonder the JW's want Armageddon to get here quick.......

If they die and have to be resurrected...... NO MORE SEX!!!!!!!!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

If 50 billion have lived on earth total, say 45 billion get resurrected.

Some will fail the "final test" at the end of the 1000 years. Say Jehovahs kills off one - third then, leaving 30 billion who don't get to have sex.

Assume 5 million JWs make it through the big A and can have sex.

With the numbers above, one out of 6,000 get to keep having sex forever, while the rest go without.

Yeah, WT theology makes a lot of sense!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What is the WT rationale for the distinction between the survivors and resurrected. Won't the survivors bodies be transformed, too, to rid them of illness and congenital abnormalities? I am always struck by how they know these things that not apparent to anyone else. Maybe poor drugs is the answer.

Maybe paradise has something much better than sex than we can even imagine.

Watch a popular resistance arise of the ressurected against the sex having survivors! Lenin and Mao will seem like pussy cats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit