Real Jehovah's Witnesses (djeggnog, StandFirm, etc), I'm trying to understand you.

by pirata 62 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As AlanF once pointed out..

Some of the most active WBT$/JW apologists..Are not Jehovah`s Witness`s..

We see them here all the time..Reniaa/DjEggNogg/Maze..ect..ect..

..................;-) ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Shelby - absolutely stunning post! Shame the apologists on here can't see it.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Yknot. I doubt that 20571pnt428571 will answer your questions about his/her JW status. If 20571pnt428571 is male, he is certainly not reaching out for responsiblity in the congregation.

As Outlaw and AlanF pointed out, most JW apologists on these forums are not JWs.

If these apologists are JWs, they are not good JWs. When you think about it a good JW, who attends 5 meetings a week, spends numerous hours in personal study for these meetings, auxilarary pioneers 30 hours a month, and works a secular job, wouldn't have time to waste on forums like this. Moreover, a good JW would obey the GB's mandate and shun apostate websites.

I was just thinking about my years as a JW. Monday night I'd get home from work, have supper, conduct the family study, then while the rest of the family watched TV, I had to study the CBS lesson for Tuesday since I conducted the group that met at the KH. Tuesday night, get home from work, have supper, then off to the CBS. I was also the TMS overseer so Wednesday night was taken up preparing for the school and a part on the SM. Thursday night was TMS and SM and if there was an elder's meeting sometimes I didn't get home until midnight. Friday night, if I didn't have a JC meeting, a PT to prepare, or a CA part to rehearse, I'd schedule a shepherding call or two. Saturday if no CA or DA that weekend, morning was meet for FS and two hours placing magazines, afternoon was home maintenance if our CBS group wasn't scheduled to clean the KH, evening wifey and I might go out for dinner and a film if Theocratic responsibilities didn't interfere. Sunday if no CA or DA that day, morning FS, afternoon, PT and WS. Also one Sunday each month I gave a PT for an out of town congregation. Almost forgot about the week of the CO's visit and all the extra meetings it involved. I don't think that the demands on a person trying to be a good JW are any different now than when I was a JW.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the JW apologists have admitted to their elders that they visit this forum and discuss spiritual matters with known apostates.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Real Jehovah's Witnesses (djeggnog, StandFirm, etc),

I'm trying to understand you.

Good luck, Pirata.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Athanasius:

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the JW apologists have admitted to their elders that they visit this forum and discuss spiritual matters with known apostates."

And yet, like StandFirm, they have the audacity to claim that the elders would be allright with their doing so.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The Internet has been around for little less than 50 years now (it actually sent it's first messages in the late 1960's). The GB has been using the Internet to it's advantage to get the message out and to save money on postal mail and other business transactions. However the GB has NEVER and will NEVER engage in dialogue with either those of their own faith or those of other faiths. They truly don't care about what YOU think as an individual, nobody in the organization really does care in any function to advantage of the organization.

All they care about is to get the message and print publications OUT. You know why they are still going from door-to-door even though they themselves admit it's not always the best solution - it's a trademark, look at any of the recent KM's, that's what they call it. If JW's could go online to preach, they would lose that trademark.

The JW's is a company founded on the publishing of print materials. On the web it's very hard to publish materials AND make a profit on it. Setting up a website with the amount of traffic the JW.org gets costs maybe $10,000/year and people know. Whenever they publish a publication and put it online they say 'the Watchtower incurs a cost for each download but it's not as bad as a printed book' - everybody knows darn well that to publish it online costs them near to nothing. Look at the papers that try to put a pay wall around their online content - nobody pays for it.

In the mean time they have always claimed that this great work is done by 8 fellows in a building somewhere. When you stop the presses, all you need is those 8 fellows and maybe some supporting staff and a web server somewhere, at tops 100 people could handle the whole WTBTS business in a fully online world.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Pirata:

"@Wontleave, JWs are not lying in wait, ready to turn in each other for "glory". I talked to one brother who turned in another brother recently, and he felt really bad about it, but did so out of obligatoin and concern."

Pirata; you cannot assume that all Jehovah's Witnesses are alike. I knew one elder who enjoyed digging up dirt. He would come in uninvited, to informal counseling meetings set up by another elder. He would probe you and keep notes on your behavior apparently to stir up trouble. He was the congregation hatchet man.

• Millions
    Millions

I'd love to know what the prolific defenders of the faith like 20571pnt428571 and DJeggnog do for a living that allows them to go over every single comment with a fine toothed comb and reply at such length. I can't help but feel there is an element of OCD about it. Maybe I'm just lazy! Or maybe I just gave up slavish obsession over doctrine a while back *shrug*

• faundy
    faundy

20571pnt428571 smacks of troll but ultimately I think he's just pioneering on here. Think about it- warm, cosy house, as many brews as he wants, never has to knock on another door again but look at the hours he's getting in.

He knows full well he's not convincing anybody. But we humour him all the same. Because we're not bigots who shun people who disagree with us.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    @Aguest
    Well thanks for the information, though in error.
    What you are teaching is Occult Kabalist Zionist Supremacist theory, as handed to the Pharisees (John8:44), when Jesus ID'd them to their face as the formost seed of Satan, in fact Satan's seed in that manifestation on earth, then AND today. You have that teaching hybridized with the Masonic Gentile version in their brothers in the Catholic Church, who are not opposed to them in the skeletal structure, though they play it off as so to the masses, but are the backbone of the sort of Doominati globalist cryptocracy.

*Takes cover*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit