Real Jehovah's Witnesses (djeggnog, StandFirm, etc), I'm trying to understand you.

by pirata 62 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    All of Jehovah's Witnesses receive God's spirit when interpreting God's word

If that's the case then individual JWs should be able to believe their own interpretations regardless of how the F&DS believes. Many here know through experience that if the average JW does not agree with an interpretation from the F&DS, they are likely to face a charge of apostacy.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Maze.

Jehovah's Organization is the only organization that teaches the truth about the Bible as Jesus instructed.

Jehovah's organization has taught that the generation the Jesus spoke of was the generation of people that saw the events of 1914 and would not pass away. This was not truth.

Jehovah's organization has taught that Jesus presence began in 1874. This was not truth.

Jehovah's organization has taught that they have seen the "sign of the son of man." This was not truth.

However as JW you are to speak in agreement with these things. If you don't or you question them you will soon find out how loving the organization is.

I pointed out to an Elder that the organization had taught God's eternal purpose was tied to the 7th creative day starting in 4026 BCE. Which led to him talking about me in a bad way from the platform at the next meeting.

"All of Jehovah's Witnesses receive God's spirit when interpreting God's word. This is why the agree with the faithful and discreet slave's interpretation"

Maze are you saying that these false intrepetations from the organization are due to God's spirit?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Thought reform in the context Romans 12:2 means displaying the fruitage of God's spirit and putting away the works of the flesh; a personality change.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning you, the same way as I did forewarn you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom.

Stop doing bad and start doing good is not a personality change or thought reform. It is a change in certain specific conduct (the bad) to the benefit of self and society, does not mean your personality has changed nor that you have to stop doing the good you were already doing or be 'more holy' than before.
    On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control.Against such things there is no law. Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus impaled the flesh together with its passions and desires. Galatians 5:19-24

The word moreover signifies that there are going to be others. As Paul himself stated, the people in the world already do these things without God's law, Christians therefore shouldn't be doing them because they do have law. You mention kindness, peace and long-suffering. When somebody does wrong, does this not mean that you should be kind and long suffering with them, promoting peace, not kicking them out of all social relationships.

Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, foreigner, Scythian, slave, freeman, but Christ is all things and in all. Colossians 3:9-11

JW's reject that Christ is all things (omnipresent, omniscient) and in all (incarnated).

The fruitage of God's spirit and a Christ-like personality does not operate against free will.

Exactly my point

Jehovah's Witnesses do adhere to the original Bible renderings. The Bible contains a perfect message from God. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures conveys this message as close to perfection as any Bible rendering.

Except where scholars have found that their translation is plain wrong and serving the interest of JW doctrine only.

All of Jehovah's Witnesses receive God's spirit when interpreting God's word. This is why the agree with the faithful and discreet slave's interpretation.

Somebody already answered this

Christendom’s churches are not agreement with each other, nor is their membership in agreement within subdivisions of the same denomination.

Neither are JW's, evident by this website

You completely took what was stated in the August Kingdom Ministry out of context. This information is referring to a person who is disfellowshipped, not simply an unbelieving family member.

I took a note from the F&DS that regularly takes things out of context. But my point stands, when one is DF'ed especially if they DA themselves, they are no longer a Jehovah's Witness but just an unbelieving family member don't you agree.

And what would a scripture like this say? The Bible identifies Jehovah's servants by name.

Please prove me where Watchtower Inc or any of the corporations are mentioned in the Bible. Look up what the first century Christians called themselves and compare

Jehovah's Organization is the only organization that teaches the truth about the Bible as Jesus instructed.

Except where it doesn't fit their needs. Jesus taught love.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, but SO much to respond to, dear pnt (again, peace to you!), and you DO deserve a response. I have plans for today (and actually had planned to take a break from the board for awhile to tend to some personal needs... and I will)... but I will respond to each and every assertion you've made here... 99% of which is painfully false... before I take such break, please be assured. You have posted quite a lot, though, so I ask your patience. You will have my response... corroborated by the Bible (since you need that, as apparently holy spirit isn't enough - actually, it sorely lacking in you because it is in those you follow)... within 24-48 hours. Hopefully, that will suffice. If so, "see" you soon. If not, just know that I will post the information anyway so that others who wish to know the TRUTH about these matters may do so. Until then... and again, peace to you... YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sorry folks, but I'm posting from my Palm device which apparently can't handle paragraphs on this board. Ah, well... Peace! SA

• pirata
    pirata

@Maze

StandFirm informed me he didn't like the forum and likely will not be posting here again. The Watchtower Society may encourage the wise use of a person's time, but I haven't noticed the discouragement of research outside the Society's publications because the Governing Body fears outside influences. That type of thinking is the thought process that Jehovah's Witnesses are under the umbrella of mind control. This is science fiction as there's no scientific theory, let alone, evidence for “mind control.” Some substitute mind control for loyalty to God or loyalty to a cause they disagree with. The reason the Watchtower Society discourages interacting with apostates is because of the effects of bad association, not because their “secrets” have any real merit.

I'm sorry to see StandFirm go. It's good to hear both sides of the story.

I am going to concede a bit to my initial insertion that the Watchtower society discourages research outside the publications. I could not find any explicit statements saying not to do so. My impression of the counsel quoted by Anthony Mous a few pages back is that more than enough is provided by the Faithful Slave, so there's no need to go beyond that. But, I'm glad you brought it up as I will be less shy about mentioning "other resources" with fellow witnesses in the future and see how things go from there.

I really don't think this is an issue of "mind control", per se (nor was it my intent to assert that) It's more an issue of "information control". Whether or not a person feels that apostate's arguments have merit, the current direction to stay away from apostate information addresses the symptoms (planting doubts) and not the underlying causes (the issues that bring rise to the doubts). If the "secrets" do not have any real merit, they why not discuss them regularly if this will prevent even one sheep from straying from the flock?

Bad association. Well yes. But worldly people are considered bad association, but there is no direction to shun them. There is more to it than just bad association. The issue is also presented as one of "loyalty". But I do not think this is the best approach to deal with opposing information. For example, imagine a wife suspects that her husband is cheating on her. Let's assume the husband is innocent. The husband could either (1) Find out why she feels that way, and provide as much evidence as possible to prove that the assertion is untrue, or 2) Remind her that she should be loyal to him and not question his fidelity as he has been a good provider all these years. Also threaten to kick her out of the house if she does not stop believing that he cheated on her. Which approach do you think will be more effective at allaying her concerns?

Why do you attend meetings if you've "lost your faith."

A good question. As I replied in your "undercover apostates" thread, My immediate family and spouse are all believing Jehovah's Witnesses. At this point in my life, the value of those relationships are more important to me than my freedom to express my beliefs (or lack thereos). So I just keep quiet, and deal with the situation. I don't want to rush into any potentially disastrous decisions.

Now if I may ask a question of you. You have stated in other threads that you have been associated with JWs for over 30 years, that you initially started researching JWs because your wife was studying with them, and that you needed access to the Watchtower Library 2010, and that you enjoy religious and political debate.. This implies to me that you are not currently a Jehovah's Witness. You seem to agree with their teachings though, is it because you enjoy being the devil's advocate or you really believe it? If you really believe it, why haven't you become one?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, dear pnt, and peace to you! My apologies for the delay in responding! Well, you have posted quite a lot to respond to (11 Word pages, to be exact!), and I promised to respond. At the outset, I must say to you that the things that I will share with you as to your assertions are not mine: they are what I received from the Holy Spirit, who is Christ, the Holy One of Israel. Unlike the leaders of the WTBTS (who cannot say it because it would mean [further] blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), I can say WITH TRUTH AND FULL CONVICTION that it IS the Holy Spirit that taught me these things and whose truths I share. I do so… because to NOT do so… or to do differently… WOULD be blasphemy against that Spirit.

You do not have to believe ME, though. The [New] “law” written on your heart should bear witness to the truth of these things (if indeed that Law IS written there)… or the voice of the Fine Shepherd, Christ, who IS that Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17 ), should corroborate, if indeed you hear such voice. If neither are the case, however (and I believe they are not, yet) then I am free to tell you that you have two choices: either continue leaning on your own understanding (which isn’t even yours but what you received from men who purport to be “christs” (anointed), but are not)… or ASK for ears to be “excavated” in your case so that you MAY hear (Psalm 40:6)… and get the sense of these truths.

I would also exhort you to get, if you don’t have one handy, a copy of the NWT Reference Bible, as it contains the Biblical “proof” you might need to see in order to begin to put faith in what I will share with you. The regular black NWT does not contain such proof as it doesn’t contain footnotes, where a good deal of truth about these things lay. [The WTBTS will tell you that the smaller black version doesn’t contain such information to “save space” or some such malarkey. The truth, however, is that such information is not only exposing… but, in some instances, damning of them. So, it would be to YOUR benefit to know just what it is they don’t really want you to know… but weren’t permitted to entirely hide any longer.]

Now then…

Regarding my admission of knowing nothing about the “Occult Kabalist Zionist Supremacist” theory , you responded:

Well you should know about those things, it's viral teachings are all over your personal "theology", and that is the very purpose of why it is there, why Xtendom and the world breed a spirit of independence, and why these things occur for only a short period of time.

I find your comment interesting, in light of the fact that this is a THEORY, by your own admission. It is what some BELIEVE to be true, yes. But that does not make it true… nor it is true. It is merely what some have come to theorize on the basis of what they perceive to be “going on in the world.” However, the TRUTH is that there is a reason my Lord cautioned us about looking for signs… AND said there would BE none.

Looking at the world “scene” and trying to “figure out” what’s going on with regard to the kingdom of God … is FUTILE. Because… there are NO SIGNS within the world scene. There are things that LOOK like signs, yes (“You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars”… “There will be earthquakes in one place after another”, etc.…). But those are not signs of anything. The ONLY sign given us… was the “sign” of Jonah: Christ being in the grave three days. And that’s IT. Everything else is a trick… by the ruler of THIS world… to get you to walk… by SIGHT. Versus continuing to follow the Lamb… by FAITH.

What of the Revelation? I will get to that further on.

You need to do your research, you teach many plainly blasphemous things from the standpoint of a legal institution and policy which God has clearly identified to some, in his bible, and why it must be so.

On the contrary, you need to do YOURS… both as to what is in the Bible, what what IS there means, but more importantly, as to listening to Christ. (Hebrews 1:1, 2; 12:25) You still believe the Bible to be the Word of God (it is NOT - Revelation 19:13; John 1:14)... “His Bible” (it is NOT - it was compiled by a council of men some 200-300 years AFTER Christ's physical presence among man)... and what we must “look to” for "enlightenment" (which, while perhaps a teaching of PAUL... absolutely NEGATES direction from GOD... that it is His SON we must look to… and listen to (Matthew 17:5)... and from God's SON... that it is HIS voice that his sheep hear and follow. John 10:1-15; 27).

It negates the TRUTH... that Christ, the SON of God... is the "mirror"… and so the reflection of God that we MUST look into/at… in order to see God (John 14:7). NOT the Bible. It is through HIM that we can “peer into” and SEE … the “perfect law” of God.

Because CHRIST is the “copper serpent” lifted up by “Moses”… so that HE is the “thing” we must look to… KEEP our gaze on and NOT look away or at anyone or ANYTHING else so as not to die. (John 3:14; Numbers 21:5-9). NOT the Bible.

WHY is he that “serpent”? First, because just like Israel before us, ALL of us have ALSO been “bitten”… by those who Christ call the “OFFSPRING of VIPERS”… those “scribes and Pharisees” who PURPORT to write and copy “law”… but whose pens, prophecies, and teachings are FALSE… and so POISONOUS… and so death-dealing. Unfortunately, this includes your beloved WTBTS. (Jeremiah 8:8; Matthew 23:33).

They are offspring of “vipers”… because vipers are poisonous serpents. And serpents… are NOT snakes… but seraphs… which ALL spirit beings are, including God and Christ. (Psalm 18:6-10) Which is why Christ likened himself to a copper “serpent.” A seraph is a “flying, fiery, serpent”. (See NWT Footnote, Numbers 21:6 – note, the transliteration of the word “fiery” to “poisonous” is an error. ALL spirit beings are seraphs, beings which are fiery and fly. (Psalm 104:4; see also, depiction in “Revelation” book). SOME are poisonous (i.e., “death-dealing”. Satan and those spirit beings that followed him are among these latter, as are those humans who follow him, as well. Matthew 23:33)

ALL spirit beings have wings. NOT bird wings, as many depict angels, etc., but wings of a different, shall we say, nature. The one called “Satan” (whose true name is “Belial”), is a seraph, as well… a flying, fiery, serpent… and thus, a “dragon.” A serpent… with wings… that is “fiery”. HIS ability to fly, however, has been removed so that he must now crawl… which is a disgraceful status for a spirit being… as a “creeping” thing is also sometimes a “disgusting” thing. (Daniel 9:27; Ezekiel 8:10)

It is not an attack of an individual by the way, you have institutional teachings hybridized in many ways, upon the elements of the truth, and that is the purpose of this, to point out Satan has many groups, philosophies and institutions for the very reason of covering what God has, ONE truth.

You are correct that Satan has many groups, etc., and that God has ONE truth. You are in error, however, as to the Source of MY knowledge... as well as that Truth. My knowledge was and is received from Christ, God's ONE Truth (John 14:6), and no other. That some institutions have some of the same understandings is not surprising. ALL religion has SOME “truth” in them. Which is why some have similar veins of understanding. This, however, is because Satan keeps transforming HIMSELF into an “angel of light” in order to mislead the Holy Ones. We are “children of light” and he KNOWS this. Light is truth, just as the Truth is Light. (John 1:4-13; 8:12 ) Christ is that Truth and Light… and it is HE that we seek. So, Satan repeatedly creates situations that APPEAR to have truth. One even calls itself the “Truth” (do I need to say which?). Yet, again, as you and I agree… there is only ONE Truth. We just don’t agree on what… or rather… WHO… that Truth is. But one CANNOT say one follow Christ… and then call something ELSE the “truth.” For, again, Christ said HE was the truth.

The TRUTH… is that there is NO OTHER truth. Unfortunately, you do not see that… yet.

I'll be going through your post, and pointing out the origins of what you think is truth, but are another of the old guidance ideologies of Nimrod's day, an opposer of God. I will also point out in that post, where you ideas are actually leading to, the bringing of these various giant global institutions of Satanic thought, disguised as truth, into the propaganda of this scripture:

I don’t believe that’s what you’ve done so far. But let’s take a looksee:

You have a slippery bag of frogs which I will point out with enough reference for you to go and do some research that can save your life from the destination you can infer from the above. There is no rapture, but it's fullest occult meaning, the Zionist and occult church teaching of the rape-ture, Gog's attack on planetary systems, man and animal, all life. That's one you can go look up, what the word rapture even means, aside from the church delusion, it means rape in a holistic application. (As an example)

You must have me confused with another poster as you have never heard ME mention a “rapture”, so I don’t know why you’ve included me in this thinking. Perhaps you’ve received so many comments that you’re confusing posters’ beliefs and positions. I can explain to you what many BELIEVE the “rapture” to be; however, most have it painfully wrong, particularly the time of occurrence. For now, though, I will say that you apparently do not understand the “three unclean inspired expressions”, when they are uttered, and why. That, I will explain now:

These correlate to the period of time… JUST AFTER the 1,000-year abyssing of Satan has ended… when Satan is loosed and thereafter goes out to “mislead” the nations… Gog and Magog. It is with these three expressions, which HE inspires (which is why they are “unclean”) that he does such misleading. The dragon (Satan) gives power (as well as a throne and authority) to the wild beast (whose identity I will explain below), AND to the false prophet. Through their unclean expressions, these three… Satan, the wild beast, and the false prophet… are the means by which the nations are gathered… to “Har-Maggedon”… for the War of God. And it is this misleading that results in ALL three being hurled into the Lake of Fire . (Revelation 12:15-13:2; 16:13, 14, 16; 20:7, 8, 10).

Note, the words “already were” as to the wild beast and false prophet in Revelation 20:10 were added by the WTBTS to support their erroneous theory and teaching that what occurred with these was during a different timeframe and event than what occurred with Satan. But that is a lie. The wild beast and false prophet went into the Lake FIRST… followed directly by Satan. The discrepancy occurs in the ORDER in which the Revelation is set out. Many, including the WTBTS, misunderstand the chronology. For example, Chapters 13, 16, and 19, contain events that correlate to Chapter 20, verses 7-10.

Specifically... what is depicted at Revelation 19:17-19… ARE THE EVENTS of Revelation 20:7-10. And what is depicted at Revelation 13:2… IS THE EVENT OF Revelation 20:8.

So' I'll be digging through your personal hybrid religion you have assembles, and point out the Satanism in it for you, piece by piece.

Well, so far, you’re not doing that well, IMHO, but please... feel free!

It will be up to you to verify the source and nature of the leaven you have mentally imbibed, and hopefully flee from it to the real hope for mankind, the real Kingdom of God, not the demon counterfeit kingdom you think you have found, and whole heartedly promote.

Why is it "up to" me? Surely, you can name your source(s) as I have named mine? If it is Christ, the Holy Spirit, why not just SAY so? If it is NOT, however, isn’t it YOU who is risking imbibing of and promoting leaven… and YOU who may not have the “real” kingdom of God , but a counterfeit kingdom?

You are kicking against the goads, for the goats.

I love when WTBTS misuse Bible verses. They do it ALL the time! Has nothing to do with goats, dear one – that is another phrase misused by the WTBTS. Unlike sheep, goats don’t usually need to be shepherded… or goaded (to go where they should). The verse refers to “scripture” and horses or mules… or asses. You know, like when Balaams little donkey wouldn’t go forward, even though he goaded/beat her? It is a phrase often used by the WTBTS, but for their own purpose. To help you SEE , however, I am directed to quote the explaining verse for you. It states:

“Do not make yourselves like a horse or mule without understanding, w hose spiritedness is to be curbed even by bridle or halter before [they] will come near to you.” Psalm 32:9

A similar statement was made to Saul of Tarsus (Acts 26:14) who, rather than looking for and finding Christ, and allowing himself to be “disciplined” (trained) by him WITHOUT having to suffer FIRST… persecuted those who belonged to him (Christ). As a result, he had to be “bridled” and led along (goaded) FIRST… which “goading” resulted in great suffering for him (Paul). (Acts 9:16; 14:19; 2 Corinthians 11:23-29 )

No the UN is not the "dragon", nor did I say it was, you must read very carefully as a suggestion. That is why I referred to it as A "dragonhead": Here is an example of that prophecy fulfilled today, and how the "head" of the dragon, Satan, is very fitting as an illustration: A 1914 Architecture Initiated to Today Rev 12:3 "And another sign was seen in heaven... a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems"

Ahhhh, I see (my apologies for misunderstanding you): you believe that the UN is “one” of the seven heads of the orange (fiery-colored; fire is orange, but there was no word to describe that color in ancient times, as "orange" was a fruit...) dragon? It is not, and I will explain in a sec, but let’s see where you go with this…

This is the original serpent of Eden, Satan*, now matured with the Adamic rebellion thru human kingdoms, a global scale dragon, the architect of the wild beast of human governance in rebellion to God.

You do have the first part right: the orange dragon is the one called Satan; however, the result of the wild beast “architecture” is NOT human governance through human kingdoms… and we KNOW that because we KNOW, don’t we, that:

1. The human kingdoms/governance are “superior authorities” which “stand placed in their relative positions BY GOD.” (You DO remember HOW Egypt , Assyria , Babylon , Medo-Persian, etc., GAINED… and LOST… their power, yes?). As such, they CAN’T be a part of Satan’s scheme. Romans 13:1

and that...

2. The human kingdoms/governance are “the kings of the earth”, not the [kings of the heads of] the seven “mountainous” heads of the “wild beast” NOR the “ten horns” of it. How do we KNOW? Because THEY (the “kings of the earth”) commit fornication with Babylon the Great… and SHE commits fornication with ALL of them… ALL of the “kings of the earth”… not just SOME of them. And not all of the nations of the earth belong to the UN. (Revelation 17:9-14; 18:9; Isaiah 23:17)

So, regardless of who the WTBTS thinks the UN "serves", if it really IS a world power, it is PERMITTED to exist... by the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, Himself... and, therefore, we are subject to it, so long as it doesn't compel us to deny/go against Christ. Yes?

"I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. ...the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority." Seeing the relationship between the dragon Satan, and the seven headed wild beast(1) of his creation through sinful man is apparent in the image of seven heads and ten horns being present in both the dragon and the beast, and the statement "And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne..."

That such is apparent does not lend credence to the theory that the wild beast… or one of its heads… is the UN. That is pure speculation… contrived by the WTBTS to support its false prophecy as to the League of Nations and UN. I will explain to you, however, what that wild beast TRULY is: religion. Here’s how we can KNOW this:

The beast has seven heads, of one of which the account states:

“And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed…”

It is by identifying THIS head that we can understand what the others are and thus, who/what this particularly “wild beast” is. Can we do that? We certainly can!

Oh behalf of himself… and Israel … Jeremiah wrote:

“Why has my pain become chronic and my stroke incurable? It has refused to be healed. You positively become to me like something deceitful, like waters that have proved untrustworthy. Therefore this is what JaHVeH has said: “If you will come back, then I shall bring you back. Before me you will stand. And if you will bring forth what is precious from valueless things, you will become like my own mouth. They themselves will come back to you, but you yourself will not come back to them.” Jeremiah 15:18, 19

and…

“For this is what JaHVeH has said: “There is no cure for your breakdown. Your stroke is chronic. There is no one pleading your cause, for [your] ulcer. There are no means of healing, no mending, for you. All those intensely loving you are the ones that have forgotten you. You are not the one for whom they keep searching. For with the stroke of an enemy I have struck you, with the chastisement of someone cruel, on account of the abundance of your error; your sins have become numerous. Why do you cry out on account of your breakdown? Your pain is incurable on account of the abundance of your error; your sins have become numerous. I have done these things to you. Therefore all those devouring you will themselves be devoured; and as for all your adversaries, into captivity they will all of them go. And those pillaging you will certainly come to be for pillaging, and all those plundering you I shall give over to plundering. For I shall bring up a recuperation for you, and from your strokes I shall heal you,” is the utterance of JaHVeH. “For a woman chased away is what they called you: ‘That is Zion , for whom no one is searching.’” Jeremiah 30:12-17 (see, also, Jeremiah 33:6-9)

Who was this “woman” the Most Holy One of Israel was referring to? “Oholibah”… the nation of JUDAH … and, specifically, “her” system of worship: Judaism. JUDAISM is the “head” whose “stroke” was “chronic”… and for which there was no healing (thus, her temple was destroyed…twice)… but for whom the “death-stroke” (destruction of the temple, which represented the presence of LIFE (GOD) to them)… was “healed.” First, when the temple was rebuilt; second, when, after the second destruction… and slaughter of most of her people by the Romans… Judaism was revived.

See, also, Isaiah 6:10; 30:26; Jeremiah 8:21, 22; Hosea 6:1; Amos 9:11.

There are many other scriptures to support this truth; I leave it to you to look them up. In the meantime, however, these serve to identify the one head… that received a death-stroke, butwhose stroke was healed: the 2-tribe kingdom of Judah, with its capital and place of worship at [the temple] in Jerusalem . The “stroke” of the 10-tribe kingdom of Israel … “Oholah”… has never been healed and won’t be, except through Christ.

In KNOWING that the ONE head is Judah/Judaism… we can discern who/what the other heads are: other religions. The WTBTS can’t SEE this, however, because of their false labeling of Babylon the Great. They attribute to HER “false religion;” however, that is another mistaken identity. Babylon the Great is NOT false religion, but aposticized ANOINTED individuals (which certainly can occur, as Paul pointed out and Ananias/Sapphira proved). Those who WERE joined to Christ, as his “Bride” and he their “husbandly owner”… but who committed ADULTERY… by fornicating with and following others (the kings of the earth), thus making them spiritual “harlots”. And the sects and heresies that come out of HER… and her illicit affairs… are her “daughters” and also harlots. As a group, THESE make up “ Babylon the GREAT.”

They (the WTBTS) have erroneously taught this LIE for so long now, they cannot separate themselves from it… without risking their entire house of cards falling. Each “card” in their “house”, however, is SO precariously placed that to remove even ONE will result in the entire structure collapsing. So, they adhere to them all, even though they know them to be utterly false.

Well, I think that’s enough for now. You’ve plenty to look up and chew on. I will return in a few days or so and explain the other “heads”, as well as the other wild beast (which “ascends out of the earth” and “has two horns, ‘like a lamb’”), and the “image of the wild beast” that this one tells those on the earth to make.

In the meantime, I the meantime, I would offer to you that the Revelation is NOT open to personal interpretation by any man. It is a REVELATION and thus, a REVEALING. And no one can reveal the meaning of the things in it... except the One who GAVE it. Interpretations belong to GOD, dear one, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH (Psalme 68:4) of Armies... which HE gives to His WORD, Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, my Lord and King, whose name is JAHESHUA (the Chosen One of JAH)... which HE gives to any HE chooses, either directly... or through an angel (the case of John, it was through the angel of the ark or "arkangel", Michael... ONE of the cherubs that was covering [the Ark] of the Covenant).

Again, I bid you peace!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the household of God , Israel , and those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

@pnt: if God's word is so clear about things, why do you have to explain things to us?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shelby..

Don`t waste anymore time with this Clown..

You have something much more important to attend to..

I want to see you succeed..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit