Question about food (OUTLAW, et al.)

by compound complex 42 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Simply saying their Wrong,doesn`t make them Wrong..

Who said you're wrong, Outlaw?

It means You like to Hear Yourself Talk..

You're the one claiming to be the expert.... What you posted here is only common sense. No one needs a "govt certificate" to know how to cool down food.

• nugget
    nugget

we are talking abut left overs here.

No need for the discussion to get heated.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Lastly, the most important point. Never keep cooked rice at room temperature.
    Bacteria develop quickly at room temperature and spoiled rice is poisonous....DoofDaddy

Actually ..Rice was used as an example in my Food Safety Course..

When rice goes bad..It is very poisonous..

Improper handling of rice has made a lot of people very sick and..

Shut down restaurants,until the source of the Food Poisoning could be Identified..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Exactly, calm down Outlaw. No one's disputing your manhood.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Simply saying their Wrong,doesn`t make them Wrong..
    Who said you're wrong, Outlaw?.....BP

If you don`t have a problem with my posts on food handling,Why bring it up?..

Obviously you have a problem but you don`t have the education to challange me..

It means You like to Hear Yourself Talk..
    You're the one claiming to be the expert.... What you posted here is only common sense. No one needs a "govt certificate" to know how to cool down food......BP

Yes I am an Expert.

Most people don`t know how to handle food safely..Including many people here..

You can`t run a Professional Kitchen in Canada unless one person in that Kitchen is "Government Certified" in Food handling..

That person must be able to produce Government Certification to all Government Restaurant Inspectors..

Is there anything else You Don`t Know..

That You Would like to Tell Us?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Calm down, Outlaw. We're talking about leftovers, dude.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Calm down, Outlaw. We're talking about leftovers, dude.....BP

The Topic is about food..

You have made it quite clear you have a problem with my Expertise on this subject..

Personally I found Outlaw's argument with Glander in the previous thread similar to a fight as to who had the biggest penis,
    rather than an informative discussion on food safety.....BP

I'm just saying that's he's not perfect and if I wanted information, I'd go (and do go) to a reliable source on the subject rather
    than rely on the opinion of some faceless person on a discussion board.....BP

Are you going to show JWN why I am Wrong?..

Or..

Are you going to Pointlessly keep Blabbing?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

So you have perfect knowledge on the subject, is that what you are saying?

And that, rather go to a website or contact a local department on the subject, you know better than anyone else on this subject?

Really? REALLY????

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Wow...

I don't know how times I've seen Outlaw tell someone to calm down...

Outlaw...Calm down

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Most people don`t know how to handle food safely..Including many people here.

That was the point I was trying to make. I now realise I knew very little prior to going on the food handling course but I never made anyone ill before doing the course.

You can`t run a Professional Kitchen in Canada unless one person in that Kitchen is "Government Certified" in Food handling..

That person must be able to produce Government Certification to all Government Restaurant Inspectors..

That was the same in Spain. You would be shut down without the certificate and you had to retake the exams every 3 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit