LOL!!@Sinis!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Still here, no problems. :)

I never doubted for a moment...........

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yeah sinis you're still here but did you eat it?

food handlers who don't wash hands. Latex gloves give a false sense of cleanliness and are not replaced often.

Saw this and remembered a incident in a grocery store. The gal had nasty "inflamed "acne all over her face and she was in the meat department waiting on people..She had gloves on but kept touching her face..she asked me what I wanted with attitude and I told her, well she starts to get my order and I said "wait a minute, aren't you going to change your gloves? you keep touching your face and your gloves are contaminated". Well all hell broke loose, she had a abcessed tooth that hurt and they wouldnl't let her take off work..they she tells me all her other woes like her power may be cut off, etc. This is all being said in a very loud angry voice. I just walked away and decided to talk to the manager. I told him what happened and commented about how come they didn't let her off? He said he had no idea she was sick. duh!..I didn't see her much after that. I think she either quit or got fired.

Another time a gal also in the meat department had gloves on and picked something up off the floor, for some reason I am thinking it ws glass..then they proceeded to get my order..I just stood dumfounded..and walked away shaking my head.

I have a lot of meat department stories..

So did you eat it sinis?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

WHITE DOVE said:

There is another way to get sick from food: Improper food rotation.
    FIFO is first in first out.

I figured that the sour cream container just kept getting refilled instead of changed or possibly was left out too long in the heat by the cooking area. It was a container like a mustard and ketchup squeeze container an ddidn't look to clean. I t was one of the nastiest taco Bells I have ever seen. And the workers were just as nasty and dirty looking. The one here by my house is really nice..

Snoozy

• Glander
    Glander

There used to be a pub in the UK that kept a kettle of soup going for over 100 years by adding water, vegs, etc as it got low. I heard about it years ago, I don't know if it is still going or not.

Outlaw, next time you're over there you should have a bowl.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There used to be a pub in the UK that kept a kettle of soup going for over 100 years by adding water, vegs, etc as it got low.
    I heard about it years ago, I don't know if it is still going or not..Outlaw, next time you're over there you should have a bowl.....Glander

Yes,The pub is famous for it`s soup..

My Chef Teachers mentioned it in Class..

This soup is even older..

2,400-year-old Soup

By Miss Cellania in Archaeology, Food & Drink on Dec 13, 2010 at 6:47 pm

You’d think soup would completely dry up after a couple of thousand years, but a pot of still-liquid soup was found by a team of archaeologists in China. It was sealed inside a bronze cooking pot at a dig near Xian.

The soup and bones were discovered in a small, sealed bronze vessel in a tomb being excavated to make way for the extension of the airport in Xian, home to the country’s famed ancient terracotta warriors, the report said.

The liquid and bones in the vessel had turned green due to the oxidation of the bronze, it said. Scientists were expected to conduct further tests to confirm the liquid was indeed soup and to identify the ingredients.

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit