Ooops left food out last night...

by sinis 57 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

and my spouse is pissed... Anyways, we slow boiled chicken to make soup and it was finished last night. I could not find room in thr frig so I left it out... the good news is our house was around 55-60 degrees all day and night. Is it safe to eat if reheated? It doesn't smell or anything... thanks (hate to waste food...)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

eat out of the house today! Apologize to her.

• sinis
    sinis

Hahahaha... she is hell bent on cooking...

• sinis
    sinis

I figure what the hell. Hell how did the ancients and people up until refrigeration came along do it? I think there is common sense (don't eat food that smells bad) but most have lost it... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Salmonella here I come!!!!!! Can't be worse than some of the nasty water and food I've eaten in the past... still here.

• Poztate
    Poztate

My motto is...When in doubt throw it out.... If you really can't do that I would advise you to let her try it first and if there are no problems you can eat it yourself the next day......

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

give her flowers at the right time.

• sinis
    sinis

My motto is...When in doubt throw it out.... If you really can't do that I would advise you to let her try it first and if there are no problems you can eat it yourself the next day......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... she just called me and said it was fine. Though I'll probably be the "taste tester" tonight ;)

• White Dove
    White Dove

You can't taste food poisons.

It must be quickly brought down to under 45 F. and then refrigerated.

I take it you've never been poisoned before.

NEVER MESS WITH FISH OR POULTRY!!!

• exwhyzee
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bacteria doubles every 20 minutes..

Stored at 55-65 F is terrible..Even if you don`t get Food Poisoning..

Bacteria has been Pooping in that Soup for a Day..

Yum.."Bacteria Poop Soup"..

......................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit