Rita Hayworth

Anna Magnani

Clint Eastwood

Robert De'Niro

Joe Pesci

• talesin
    talesin

oh, yes, I forgot Proph,,,,

Love barbra Stanwyck,,,, I Want To Live,,, is one of my favorite movies, and a true story to boot. Just watched it 'again' a few months ago. It never gets old.

Tks 4 the reminder.

thumbs up!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Clark Gable, Clark Gable, Clark Gable . . . and Robert Mitchum.

Thank goodness for the TCM Channel, all these new "Zach , Josh" actors, have new idea who they are or care to find out !!

• talesin
    talesin

actually, DOH, not barbra staywick , but Susan Hayward OOOPPPSSS!

• talesin
    talesin

shirley,,,, gotta love robert mitchum and tks, cause most folk don't 'get it'

hahahaha

:D

t

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Talesin, remember that movie he made with Shirley McClaine? Think it was called "Two for the Seesaw", or something similar, love that movie !

• littlerockguy
  • talesin
    talesin

No, shirley, that is a new one to me ,,, and tks so much! coooollll ........ I will look for it and D/L it :D

do you know the one where he played the younger (bad) brother to John Wayne? early in his career? It's not Ringo ...

t

• unshackled
    unshackled

Re: Jack Lemmon....anyone remember Mister Roberts, also starring Jimmy Stewart and James Cagney? He was great in that...essential Lemmon fan material.

Also...just realized I typed Peter Fonda earlier....not Henry Fonda. Though Peter is good too.

• moshe
    moshe

A-hem ! Didn't you forget someone? Like Jack Benny and, Rochester- who often got more laughs and fan mail than Mr Benny- and Redd Fox- I am trying age into a crochety/satirical bend of Jack Benny and Red Fox style as best as I can.

And Don Knotts- where's my bullet? Nip it in the bud!!

-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit