StandFirm Says The Watchtower Society Has Never Lied!

by LostGeneration 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

"The hell with it".. I think my dad would say that.

I think I'm beginning to feel a little manic doctor.

Do you think I should fix the spelling? Sometimes I just don't know WHAT to do. Like even if I fix the spelling the Earth might shake. What do you think? You don't pay me to know what I think. You pay me for me to know what you think. Do you think that's fair doctor?

• N.drew
    N.drew

So then I had a nap. I do love an afternoon nap. And when I got back there was no feedback again. What is wrong with how I think doctor? Sometimes I wonder if I have entered a play that everyone else has studied for but I show up and it makes sense to me, but to everyone else (almost everyone else) it sounds like a lot of noise. Why is that Dr. Crane?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have a plan.

So far former Jehovah's Witnesses are working tirelessly trying to prove that the Watchtower Society has been wrong in the past. But sincere Bible students do not care about the past because love does not keep account of the injury. I have this crazy idea to convince them that they are teaching the Bible wrong NOW. And I am all by myself. Sigh. And I don't know how to do it all by myself.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Another belief the JWs have is anyone who rejects the Kingdom will know that their death is related to their rejection. "They will have to know that I am Jehovah".

But Jesus is the Kingdom and HE said "you will no more see me until you say blessed is he that comes in Jehovah's Name"

So if someone dies because they have rejected God's Kingdom, how can they know? Jesus said they will NOT see. Jehovah's Witnesses say they WILL see.

Who is right? Neither? Is none of it true?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sigh. And I don't know how to do it all by myself.

Keep doing what your doing N.drew.

The WTS. has been teaching wrongly about the bible since its very beginning inception .

Why ? Because the WTS. doctrines were created and devised to attract attention to the organization's own published literature.

And thats the very same reason why the WTS. self announced that god was using them as a channeling voice for all mankind.

Its about literature proliferation and the distribution of literature.

Its about cultivating power .

Its about cultivating money to support that acquired power.

None of this is directed or taught in the bible as you know by now yourself.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you Charlie Brown. I love you! And in case when you change your avatar, thank you thetrueone.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I love too..........

Valentine candy

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you Jr.!! The candy is really annoying in a hypnotic kind of way

Benefactors. Do gooders. Who do the seven million witnesses believe are doing good to them? The faithful discreet slave represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

They have imagined themselves so much a benefactor that one's very life depends on what they say (like a king).

What did the Lord say?

The kings of the nations* rule over them and those having authority over them are called benefactors but you like that should not be. Luke 22:26

*1484 éthnos (from etho, "forming a custom, culture") – properly, people joined by practicing similar customs or common culture; nation(s), usually (but not always) referring to unbelieving Gentiles (non-Jews).

• N.drew
    N.drew

For thus has the Lord enjoined us: I have set thee for a light of the nations, that thou shouldest be for salvation to the end of the earth. Acts 13:47

so there you have proof that "nations" does not always mean those do not believe. Acts 13:47

And surely that Acts 13:47 cannot refer to modern WTBTS

NWT says "I have appointed you as a light of nations for you to be a salvation to the extremity of the Earth."

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is the will of God that all men be saved and come to accurate knowledge.

Imagine that the will of God is a track. Salvation is the train (Christ Messiah) and accurate knowledge is the destination.

The train got derailed soon after the apostles died. It was foretold.

Then along came trust in science in the late 1800s. The train is in danger of being burned up, never to make the destination.

Along came a resurgence of making salvation a priority. As part of the world tends toward eliminating God from the imagination of man, another part works toward bringing God back. So the train gets rerailed. (I made that word up ;))

Now here's the question. Do the men who worked tirelessly to get the train back on track (rerail) own it now? Do they own the train track? Did they ever own the track?

No, they do not own the train. And Man never owned the track.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit