StandFirm Says The Watchtower Society Has Never Lied!

by LostGeneration 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

31 “On that day, the one who is on the housetop and whose goods are in the house must not go down to take them out; and likewise the one who is in the field must not turn back. 32 “Remember Lot’s wife. Luke 17:31

How has the Watchtower translated it? "on that day let the person who is on the housetop but whose movable things are in the house not come down to pick these up, and the person out in he field, let him likewise not return to the things behind. NWT

The Watchtower added words to make the two commands look the same. They are different. The first one "goods" does mean personal possessions. The second command is simple "the behind".

I looked up "the" and the same word is used at

Matthew 10:6 6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Matthew 2:18 18 “A VOICE WAS HEARD IN R AMAH ,

W EEPING AND GREAT MOURNING ,
    R ACHEL WEEPING FOR HER CHILDREN ;
    A ND SHE REFUSED TO BE COMFORTED ,
    B ECAUSE THEY WERE NO MORE .”

Matthew 6:12 'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

We don't know why she looked back. Was it for her things or is she like us who are worried about those people in danger of dying?

I think she looked back thinking about them. Why do they die but I am saved?

Watchtower makes her look like an ass.

• N.drew
    N.drew

OK ladies. If the account was describing you and seven million people believed you were turning around because you missed your house, how would that make you feel? Oh not only that, but the one teaching the understanding says it comes from God. So God is telling the world and the goal is the whole world should know that you are selfish and shallow.

Even though she may not be a real person, what does it teach about spiritual things? What does salt have to do with possessions? Anyone? Are my posts going through? Have wondered why I sometimes act crazy?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Then she (if she is real) becomes alive in the resurrection (I'm expecting it) and Lot's wife discovers that's what she must learn about herself. But she doesn't want to and I don't blame her. What should she do?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Another one they all lie about (not just the Witnesses) is "see that you are not misled". I am sure it means "take caution that you do not mislead". Because we can see that good hearted people have jumped to conclusions quessing and have thus misled the entire inhabited Earth. The word is for salvation but how can it aid saved if it is understood incorrectly? It can't.

• N.drew
    N.drew

You scientists are funny. Not haha funny. You say the bible means nothing. Your reasoning is that what is written has not come true. But it is according to what men say it says that it has not come true. And the way I see it, I wish some of it will not come true. Can what is written be changed? I don't see why not. How? I believe what is written is being written so that whatever we do can change it. But it says so itself "do not change it". I think that means do not change what it means, not what it says.

OK now you know I am not crazy to say people are like monsters. Just saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit