how would you interpret this wt cover?

by therevealer 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

Don't just live from the cradle to the grave.

Let us show you how to preach our message from the cradle to the grave.

Then, you will be really living.

Syl

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Now... is this a real WT cover or a parody?
    Which is it? I don't have access to their rags anymore. I think I'm on a "do not call at this house" list.
  • NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

It's a real WT Cover.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Overlapping Generations in no particular order..

A baby with a disposible Diaper..1970`s

A kid with a book..1920`s

Older Kid with a bike..1950`s

Bus boy with pastel coloured dish`s..Late 1950`s

Man with sideburns and leisure suit..Mid 1970`s

Old man who wasted his life with the WBT$..1980+

It`s a pointless picture..Some might call it..

WatchTarded..

................... ... OUTLAW

• unshackled
    unshackled

Notice the old guy is the only one looking at the reader? He's saying "yeah life sucks man...see how fast that went? Damn. And I used to wear hats in my youth. Miss my hats."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Why isn't this guy in the picture?

• journey-on
    journey-on

What is the back drop and drop cloth supposed to represent?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Finally Free, they didn't want to show the promotion from dishwasher.

• journey-on
    journey-on

This is what it reminded me of:
    "All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms; And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard, Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel, Seeking the bubble reputation Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice, In fair round belly with good capon lin'd, With eyes severe and beard of formal cut, Full of wise saws and modern instances; And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon, With spectacles on nose and pouch on side; His youthful hose, well sav'd, a world too wide For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice, Turning again toward childish treble, pipes And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere oblivion; Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything." — Jaques (Act II, Scene VII, lines 139-166) 
  • undercover
    undercover
    What is the back drop and drop cloth supposed to represent?

An art department too cheap, or untalented enough, to come up with anything better...

or... being fair...

it's the canvas of life or something similarly profound (in their eyes)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit