Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I for one, am sick and tired of people attacking Villa. He has without a doubt been specifically attacked more than any other poster here that is not an apologist.

Why can't he post satire or sarcasm? Why can't he make posts that expose the extreme foolishness on the far right?

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Journey-on:

"Quit posting b*llsh*t, Villa. These off the wall websites that parody and hype inuendo with absolutely no verifiable links aren't fooling anybody. I don't know what kind of hyped-up on Gawd knows what games you are playing, but Simon needs to be aware of your antics."

Journey; I don't know what your problem is but all I did was to post an article from the Atlas Shrugs website by Pam Geller. This nutjob has actually been interviewed in the Fox's lair previously on the Birther issue (She claims the certificate was photshopped).

I also fail to understand your statement about having no verifiable links since that is exactly the problem with people like Pam Geller and her Fokxian/Limbaughian/Beckian/Tea Partiers and their ilk.

So you can go ahead and cry to the moderators simply because I'm posting on topic articles showing how assinine these people are. You sure don't complain when NeckBeard posts images condoning political assasinations.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Quit posting b*llsh*t, Villa. These off the wall websites that parody and hype inuendo with absolutely no verifiable links aren't fooling anybody. I don't know what kind of hyped-up on Gawd knows what games you are playing, but Simon needs to be aware of your antics.

Repeated for emphasis.

That idiotic pic you posted of dead Osama was believed by some posters because of the way you presented it. Your games are getting old and I might add really really hyped-up manic.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Journey-on: "That idiotic pic you posted of dead Osama was believed by some posters because of the way you presented it."

I gave my apologies for that misleading picture but that's besides the point. The point I made is that people like Pam Geller, who are given credibility by Fokx News, represent the lowest point in what is already an abysmal situation. If it offends you that I post actual articles from what I unapologetically refer to as psychotic ideologues then that is not my problem.

Furthermore, as I just said in the last sentence of my previous post:

"You sure don't complain when NeckBeard posts images condoning political assasinations."

• JRK
    JRK

Let him rot in hell.

• whereami
    whereami

The conspiracy theorist leader!!!! Is this you Neckbeard? Lol. Busting your nads bud.

Poor Obama. Damned if doesn't damned if he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjUBS2or45Y

• designs
    designs

What next- Osama was the Nurse in the delivery room assisting in the birth of Obama knowing full well they would meet in mortal combat decades in the future........

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Designs:

"What next- Osama was the Nurse in the delivery room assisting in the birth of Obama knowing full well they would meet in mortal combat decades in the future........"

Designs, have you ever considered a career with Fokx News? You can make a lot of money.

• VampireDCLXV
  • freydo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit