Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Another thing that I find interesting is how last night I looked at news reports dating in range from 2001-2009 from places such as CNN, MSNBC, BBC and other news sources about Osama already being dead for years, and then today when I go to pull some of the same pages up they are mysteriously gone as if they never existed. It appears that the powers-that-be are doing a little clean up of news articles that happen to disagree with what they are now reporting. Please be sure to read the link that I posted earlier from FOX news about his death in 2001, as I have a feeling it too will strangely disappear.

If, and it seems a BIG IF Osama had been found, why shoot and kill the guy? He would be a lot more valuable alive than dead. They could have obtained a LOT of info about other terrorists etc. and he could have been a huge bargaining token, yet they supposedly just killed him and dumped him in the sea within hours, which contrary to what the Gov't says is NOT the traditional Islamic way of disposing of a body. Also strange to note that all this was done when Obama's approval ratings were taking a nosedive, the controversy over his birth cert, the choices he made regarding the economy and the other issues he is being challenged over. Especially interesting that is Osama was "killed" on the anniversary of Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speach as well as the anniversary of the announcement of Hitler's demise.

Did anyone else notice how within 15 minutes of the announcement there were already news reports showing hundreds of people at the White House with banners and flags? It seems to a lot of people that this was preplanned and staged by the obama administration and is nothing more than smoke and mirrors to distract us from the real issues that we are facing.

• sizemik
    sizemik

In the absence of easily verifiable proof provided by the administration itself . . . this is definitely sus.

One thinks . . . if the verifiable evidence WAS available . . . the admin would be parading it all over the place.

Shot in the head and killed . . . buried at sea (WTF?) . . . and a totally disinterested Pakistani public.

If it were true . . . surely the Al Queda honchos would be at least denying it!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

stinks a mile off, the whole world has known that OBL had been in Pakistan years ago but IMO died around 2002/3, everything from this compound he had been living in to the quick DNA test and burial at sea, like the US are worried about an Islamic funeral which it wasn't, and where are these 2 wives and children that were captured, seemed to have been conveniently taken away somewhere, and with Obama strutting around during that speech like the cat with the cream, Alex Jones compared him to a used car salesman selling you are car telling you it is 100% but really has a rod flying out of the block.

• bohm
    bohm

For christ sake, they confirmed it is him by his DNA. What else could you want?!

This is just stupid.

• freydo
  • freydo
    freydo

"Bin Laden Was A Transcendent & Inspirational Figure" Senator Joe Lieberman

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4mmPuywkiM

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wow Freydo with a skill for misquotation like that you should be writing for the Watchtower.

• whereami
    whereami

HAHAHAHAHA. Reading these conspiracy comments on here is a blast, really.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

White House Quietly Changing Story On Bin Laden

“The White House backed away Monday evening from key details in its narrative about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, including claims by senior U.S. officials that the Al Qaeda leader had a weapon and may have fired it during a gun battle with U.S. forces. . . . In another discrepancy, Brennan said during his on-the-record briefing that bin Laden’s son Khalid was killed in the attack. However, the official White House transcript had the counterterrorism adviser saying it was another son, Hamza, who perished in the raid.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Governments say and do what they want to further their own agendas. I estimate that most official statements are generally 1 part truth, 3 parts spin, and 6 parts outright lies.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit