Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Elton John is already planning a tribute record; Sandals in the Bin

• Scully
    Scully

I have mixed feelings about rejoicing over someone losing their life.

I understand why people are elated, but the cheering and dancing in the streets just reminds me of video footage of Muslims dancing in the streets post 9/11. I don't want to stoop to that level.

• nugget
    nugget

He is dead and that is a good thing. He is a matyr that is a bad thing but hard to see how any outcome could be perfect.

Nature abhors a vacumn and now there is a huge hole waiting to be filled.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    I understand why people are elated, but the cheering and dancing in the streets just reminds me of video footage of Muslims dancing in the streets post 9/11. I don't want to stoop to that level.

If they we're cheering because we destroyed the Burj Kalifa, and thousands of innocent civilians, then yeah that would be stooping to their level. We killed the person behind terrorist attacks that intentionally targeted civilians around the world including the WTC.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

So let's see... Osama kept getting younger in each video he made over the years, while he was somehow still leading Al Qaeda from his cave on his cellphone, nevermind that cellphones can be tracked easily. In one of the vidoes was a fat guy who clearly wasn't him, and on top of all that, 911 was an inside job. So which report shall we believe about Osama being dead, this latest one, or this one from December of 2001?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh dear ProdigalSon, you've escaped the JW mindset but been swallowed up by more hogwash.

• ProdigalSon
  • ballistic
    ballistic

There's a fake photo flying around - what does that prove?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh just wait.... this is when the US Government gets caught in the biggest false flag event in the history of the world.

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

Scully--- I understand why people are elated, but the cheering and dancing in the streets just reminds me of video footage of Muslims dancing in the streets post 9/11. I don't want to stoop to that level.

I agree. However, I did just put my flag out this morning in support of my country!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit