Do you find some famous "attractive" people unattractive?

by Iamallcool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have never understood the flap over Julia Roberts. Lady Gaga is just weird. At the rate she's going Lindsey Lohan is going to be a burned out hag at 30.

• nugget
    nugget

I find very pretty men age badly I suspect leonardo de Caprio may be one of them as will be Brad Pitt. Whereas men with more character in their features age much better.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Something about Diane Lane that makes my skin crawl. Her "Under The Tusan Sun" is for me unwatchable.

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

Sooner 7nc, Loved your post re Guns, even though your a fucking Yank, nice to meet a kindred spirit, you will not be popular here, but then who gives a fuck, Welcome !!!

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

Hey lo key, I am having to post under prisoner No 6, instead of Max, Nice to have you around mate, good to here your comments, incisive and provocative, and informative,

• Satanus
    Satanus

Julia roberts and the pretty woman meme attached to her is a good example of labelling an ordinary looking girl and selling her as a product. Course, THAT IS what hollywood does, sell products.

S

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I find very pretty men age badly I suspect leonardo de Caprio may be one of them as will be Brad Pitt. Whereas men with more character in their features age much better.

Was true in the case of Robert Redford, he was pretty and isn't ageing well. Johnny Depp seems to be doing OK though.

It's a shame Steve McQueen never got to age, he was smoking hot!

I think Renee Zellweger is very underwhelming. Julia Roberts is more striking than attractive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit