Do you find some famous "attractive" people unattractive?

by Iamallcool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's all relative, IMO. In relation to most people you encounter in your every day life, certain stars will be quite attractive. In comparison to other stars, maybe not so much.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Really showing my age here, but i could never understand why Farrah Fawcett was so hot.

Her face wasn't very pretty and she had the body of a young boy.

Nice hair though

• cult classic
    cult classic

The media is always trying to dictate who is attractive and worthy. It's all about sales and advertising. If they can get you to agree that so and so is attractive, then maybe you'll want their beauty secrets. Maybe you'll buy their cologne or pay for a movie ticket.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't find Heidi Klum or Penelope Cruz that gorgeous. Heidi is rather plain, to me.

I know some women that salivate over George Clooney and Tim McGraw. Neither of them do a thing for me. But Johnny Depp is soooo easy on the eyes and so is Denzel Washington.

• Galileo
    Galileo

Hillary Swank. Put me in the not category. I don't like chicks that could beat me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhPpLWF1vgU&NR=1

• Giordano
    Giordano

I agree with the comments of most of you: However there are some up and comers ready to take their place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6zCJyTq2I

Saoirse Ronan, a very young and excellant actress, stars as 'Hanna' she gets more beautiful and deadly in every scene.

And Jennifer Lawrence, who was in 'Winters Bone', will be the lead in "The Hunger Games", A real life and death experience which unlike the TV show Survivor, is really about life or death.

Both of these actresses will be the new generation that we'll be seeing more of in the years to come

• ballistic
    ballistic

Britney Spears.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I liked Pamala Andersen when she first came out......

Later...I didn't see what everyone else did......

She turned my stomach

• metatron
    metatron

Julia Roberts? Thank You! She wasn't 'all that' even when she portrayed a hooker.

Some others: Meryl Streep, Sharon Stone, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, and Angela Bassett.

On the other hand, there are some largely unrecognized actresses that get me interested: America Ferrara, Kelitta Smith, Sara Rue, Megyn Price, Nigella Lawson, Allison Hannigan, Sarah Chalk and (ice queen) Christina Miller.

metatron

• james_woods
    james_woods

Julia Roberts - yes.

Paris Hilton - double yes.

In the sense that they seem "attractive" in the media, and I can't stand them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit