Do you find some famous "attractive" people unattractive?

by Iamallcool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I love Salma Hayek, but Penelope Cruz... I just don't feel it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I find that this person has such a self centred and obnoxious personality that I can't even get through that to think if they are attractive or not.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I agree with Ballistic, Jordan is ugly through and through.

And what's all this about Pippa?

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

only women find Julia Roberts attractive.

No, we don't. Any time this subject comes up, she's the first person who comes to mind for me. I've been saying this for years, and it's only men who ever say that she's pretty. I think she just has an incredible PR team.

Johnny Depp looks greasy and gross to me. Leonardo DiCaprio looks prepubescent, even with the overcompensating facial hair. Britney Spears has a massive gap between her eyes that makes her look bird-like to me. Jude Law looks like a porcelain doll -- and having seen his nude shot, I can't say I was impressed. ;)

I don't think any of them are "ugly," mind you. I just don't get the obsession.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

that new james bond dude looks like a duck.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Gwenyth Paltrow does zero for me...always looks like she needs a bath. Also agree with Sarah Jessica Parker, Madonna and Lady GaGa!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Cameron Diaz

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

I just dont get, the so called modern attractive women celeb thing, none of the people mentioned here can hold a candle to a young BARDOT , or MONROE or JANE FONDA in BARBARELLA. What do you think Guys ?

Equally I would have to say the same is probably true of modern men, Carey Grant ,Paul Newman, Steve McQueen. What do you think ladies ?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Except for the jugs...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

These two supposedly attractive people (rest their souls) have always struck as being the total opposite of attractive. Of course, coming less than 20 years after Eleanor Roosevelt...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit