Do you find some famous "attractive" people unattractive?

by Iamallcool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Matthew McConaughey doesn't do anything for me. Not even when he was younger. Sorry.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

To quote Peter Griffin: "Sarah Jessica Parker's face looks like a foot". Ha! It DOES!

Angelina Jolie does nothing for me, even with her big ol' DSLs.

Julia Roberts, of course. My horse called. It wants its mouth back.

Amy Winehouse USED to be smokin' hot, before the smack & coke took over.

Helena Bonham Carter is absolutely repugnant to me. I saw a full frontal nude photo of her once. Almost turned me gay. She has incredibly weird boobs and a big ol' fur diaper.

Minnie Driver, for the exact same reason as Helena Bonham Carter.

Jennifer Lopez has really weird boobs too.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Renee Zellweger looks like her face is melting while sucking a lemon.

Not sure anyone thinks Lady Gaga is attractive but she gives me the creeps. Maybe even the heebie jeebies.

• badseed
    badseed

Madonna..

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Agreed. Madonna is pretty gross.

Lady Gag Gag too. She's just like, ALIEN creepy.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'm glad I'm not the only one who never found Julia Roberts attractive. Another one that does nothing for me is Gisele Bundchen, the so-called "Supermodel", who sissified...oops, I mean married, Tom Brady. Sorry, not so super.

Women who aren't great but somehow attract me include Gwyneth Paltrow (depending on what she wears), Jennifer Love-Hewitt (just a very pretty face), and, in her younger days on Friends, Jennifer Aniston - although I should add that the women on that show were average-looking at best so it wasn't hard to stand out.

• Mary
    Mary

Julia Roberts I think is 'pretty'---but not beautiful.

Jennifer Aniston? Looks more like a man than a woman and the only reason she's even still got a career is because of the whole 'Brad-Jennifer-Angelina' crap that's been tabloid fodder for years.

Renee Zellweger looks like she's been sucking a lemon, but I did like her in Bridget Jones Diary.

Sarah Jessica Parker is absolutely hideous and has not aged well at all.

As for the men, I never saw anything particularly attractive about Johnny Depp.....I remember one girl I worked with going ga-ga over Ray Liotta who I think is absolutely hideous. Brad Pitt is still a good looking guy, at least when he doesn't have a scraggly beard covering his face.

Thank god we'll all be gorgeous in the Noo System of Things, eh?

• charlie brown jr.
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

South Parks take on Sarah Jessica Parker....

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Al Pacino.... I have no idea what others see in him. Yuck.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit