Emily is Sick and in the hospital.

by Undecided 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

Bad news again. My little grand daughter has the pneumonia and other viral infections and is very ill and in the hospital. This really hurts. She is so sweet and lovable.

My step-daughter's(Emily's mother)uncle is dying in the same hospital. Such a bad day, I hate days like this.

Ken P.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Ken)))

I'm so sorry to hear about that! It's always terrible to hear about little babies and children having to endure such illnesses. You seem them in pain and can't "kiss" it away like a boo-boo! I'm sure you're a great grampa and can make her smile and feel better. My grampa is one of my favorite people...he always made me feel loved and could always make me laugh!

Love,
    Andi

• Celia
    Celia

She'll get better.
    They know how to treat pneumonia these days.
    But it sure is scary, poor little thing.
    Sorry about the uncle.

• Helen
    Helen

What a cute lil pumpkin!!..sending healing vibes!

• LB
    LB

Sorry to hear that Ken, she's a cutie. I'm sure she will be fine though. Always rough when a tiny one gets ill.

Sorry about her uncle, rough time for you.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry to hear that Ken, hope she is better soon.

• TR
    TR

Hi Ken,

So sorry about the bad news. We're here for you. My boy had pneumonia when he was just a few days old. I'm sure little Emily will be treated with care.

My brother is scheduled to have prostate cancer surgery this month. Hate it when these things happen.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry to hear that Ken,

she is such a cutie. It is umbelievable hard when a little one is sick and just laying there under the mist tent. Hopefully she'll bounce back in a couple of days.

Sorry to hear about the other family member, what a bummer.

j2bf

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

((((((((((((KEN))))))))))))))

So sorry dear. My daughter's name is Emilly, and she wwas in the hospital once herself. The great thing is with kids they bounce back quick and the next thing you know that little cutie will be up an runnin!

Take care of yourself...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ken,sorry to hear about your granddaughter.I`m sure she`ll do just fine.Kids always bounce back .I know your worried but it will work out...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit