Emily is Sick and in the hospital.

by Undecided 19 Replies latest jw friends

• lydia
    lydia

My prayers are with you.. I kno ow ard that is to go through..my 4 yr old nearly died fron E-coli when she was 2 - it was terrible.
    You are in my thoughts and Prayers..

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((((ken)))))))))))
    so sorry to hear! Like Outlaw says kids are pretty resilient,but it's impossible not to worry.Sending luv your way.Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• mommy
    mommy

Oh Ken,
    ((((hugs)))) Give that precious baby a kiss for me, I hope she is out and about in no time. I too am sending along healing vibes. I hate it when kids get sick, you minds well tie your hands behind your back and rip out your heart by hand. The helplessness we feel is awful.

Please keep us posted. Be comforted to know there are many here who are worrying along with you and hoping for the best, you are not alone now.
    love,
    wendy

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((((ken))))) sorry to hear this. hang in there.

your grandaughter is beautiful.

• Julie
    Julie

My deepest sympathies for the anxiety you must be feeling. It is true what many here say, kids are so remarkable when it comes to healing. It is us adults that take longer to get over *their* trauma.

Sorry to hear of your uncle's condition.

Sending warm wishes of comfort to you--please keep us posted--
    Julie

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awww, so sorry. What a cutie pie she is. Poor sweetie! Hope she is home and well very soon.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

It is the most helpless feeling in the world when our little ones are sick and we can't kiss away the boo boos. My thoughts are with you. Kids are tough, I know because I saw my beautiful granddaughter recover from a life threatening illness. Hope you little sweetie pie is home soon.

So sorry to hear of your step-daughters Uncle too. Saying goodbye is such a sad part of life.

Sunny sending you a hug.....

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

((((((((((Ken, Granddaughter, Mom))))))))))

I certainly know the uncertainly, and fear, that is felt when an ill child requires hospitalization. I've been on the kid end of it too. I was hospitalized at 4 with pneumonia. The care and treatment of kids is so much better these days!

You are all in my thoughts.

Andee

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm so sorry Ken, It is hard on us when our children get sick. Try not to worry so much, children are very resilient. I'm sure she will be well soon and out playing soon.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

So sorry that little Emily is ill, what a real cutie. I hope she improves with time. I'm sure she is getting the best possible help. I'll be thinking of you during this time. Take care and try not to worry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit