What Draws You to a Poster?

by snowbird 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I've never taken offense at anything here! we are all friends till proven guilty in my mind

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Cheez! what's up G-G-G-unit!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    MF: Found Sheep, are you an overdue library book? Because you got fine written all over you! .......... I'll let myself out, thank you.

hahahahahah.... It really doesn't get more debonair than that. You get the Ron Burgundy Award of the Week, MF. Papa Burgundy would be proud.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

MF: Found Sheep, are you an overdue library book? Because you got fine written all over you!

That made me lol!

The best pick up line I ever heard was this black guy who asked me, "How you doin today?"

When I said I was fine, he replied, "Now, I KNOW you be fine! What I axe you was how you doin today?"

Still chuckling......

• tec
    tec

LOL

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Palm.

Them Black dudes be rockin'!

Syl

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Found Sheep.....

how about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcech3F-FvI&feature=related

LMAO

Just a reminder.... I was the first to say ....ummm.... I like your Posts.....LOL

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

It really doesn't get more debonair than that.

Thanks, Cheez. Strangely, that line has never once gotten me laid.

This reminds me of the "meat market" on the upper levels of the District conventions of yesteryear. Now I've never personally made any passes at the JW ladies up there (I wasn't always the Don Juan DeFalcon that I am today, as hard as that is to believe), but I have heard some whoppers. For instance:

JW dude (leaning on railing): Hey girl, you dropped something!

JW gal (walking by): What? I didn't drop anything.

JW dude: Well, then why don't you come over here and pick up this conversation with me...

• the max
    the max

big tits, cute ass, servile, oops thats for the drunken thread later !

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

that was funny Charlie Brown. made me LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit