New light on NEW LIGHT

by Terry 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • OBVES
    OBVES

It is not surprising I already wrote about the years 2011 AD ,2012 AD ,2018 AD,2034 AD.

And in this year 2011 AD alone I already have 5 dates to consider : May 21,September 29,October 21,November 12, November 13 .

Note that despite of new discoveries from the Bible I am remaining in my religion all the time unshaken .My case rests with the Almighty God Yahweh who gave us the Bible the only sacred book to rely on. I began in 1974 AD and new light after new light came in and I remain open to the next new discoveries if they come in . My religion comes from God Yahweh that is why it is unshakeable .

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I thought this was about the WTS. moving over to florescent lighting from incandescent, you know its

worthy for all organizations to be energy conscious and conservative these days.

Will see if they make an announcement on saving energy at this summer's District Assemblies.

An example of new light being designed by the WTS. its long lasting and takes little energy to make it work.

Not necessarily brighter than the old light but to new ones who haven't seen the old light, it appears both luminescent and omniscient.

• Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit