An explanation for the increase in anointed

by pirata 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest
    The figure of 144,000 would have been reached before the Apostles had all died in my opinion.

Unfortunately, given that the four winds (which are held back until all of these are sealed) have not yet been released (and weren't at the time the Revelation was given), dear Wobble (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... that cannot be true.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• pirata
    pirata

An increase in the number of psychotics in the organization.

Grand Prize to Terra Incognito for predicting the correct official explanation!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

W.T did gave an explanation: Mentally ill....

• Diest
    Diest

Does anyone else want to go and partake next year? I have not been in 2 years but I am always up for fun.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

ugh, no thanks. I can sit at home and have GOOD wine. And a steak to go with it.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

there was over 144k annointed in 1st century alone

• truthlover
    truthlover

If GB2 is saying that some may be mentally ill, doesn't that call into question their mental status?? or some of them?? I think I would be careful of what is being said - pot calling the kettle black.. after all, they are all "new" to the position up there and some just came in a few years ago, who is to say what pecularities they are imparting to the writing committee??

Anyway - not just anyone is supposed to partake - the elders should know their flock-- I personally have seen one's partake but was told they were not counted as there were issues - now if all elders are doing the same, it seems like only those in the congregation, known to be "spiritual" would be the ones partaking.... but the number keeps rising.. the talk on apostates yesterday said that the ones who were apostate were among "us" and were divisive in nature -drawing unspecting ones away..however, then the talk switched to those who wanted to be elders - what was their conviction? were they prideful? Intent on causing division-- hence apostate??? Little off topic but it all fell together in the apostate talk..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit