New Way of Doing Field Service?

by snowbird 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Highlander
    Highlander

They're really lazy here in California. In the city areas, they'll stand in front of the kingdom hall, near the side walk, and hold watchtowers in front of their chest. Usually two witnesses are doing this at the same time. The two witnesses will talk to eachother while holding up the rags, and ignore the pedestrians. Some day I'll try and get a picture of it and post here. It's both hilarious and pathetic to see.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we used to do the bus stops as most people in our territory wouldn't open thier doors or everyone was out enjoying life.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    It's both hilarious and pathetic to see.

I should say.

Somebody is running out of ideas - fast!

Syl

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I see them every morning. But around here, I only see the dubs from the spanish congregation. The english speaking congregations rarely are seen around here. I can't remember the last time a JW knocked on our doors who spoke english

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cruising Bus Stops and Parking lots?

JW Hookers..

"Would you like a WatchTower,Big Boy?"..

http://www.economicnoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/prostitutes.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw!!!

Syl

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't insult prostitutes that way, outlaw.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I think they call this "approach work" here in Canada. We were always admonished to jump out of the car and give a witness to the poor people waiting at bus stops or out walking their dogs. A captive audience! I could never work up the courage to bother people though.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    "approach work"

Ah ...

A new teaching!

I've been gone for 5 years, and my little JW daughter doesn't discuss JW stuff with me.

Syl

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

We called it "Drive-by Witnessing"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit