Star Trek was pivotal to me growing up and here is the best of it, imo

by sabastious 46 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

sorry but I hated next generation and kept hoping they would find a way to kill them all off

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Of course Darth Vader would kick their asses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFCBwob65Nw

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    sorry but I hated next generation and kept hoping they would find a way to kill them all off
    Your name suits you sir!!
  • heathen
    heathen

yay go darth go baby

• darthfader
    darthfader

Charlie Brown Jr,

Wow... that video was edited quite well.

thanks for sharing!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

why would a french man be asking for a cup of "Earl Grey Tea" ? that's what I could never understand about ng, other that that loved the show and all the other ster trek variations. Currently reading the books about after voyagers return and what happens to the borg.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

apropriate name........ heathen

finallysomepride Earl Grey is made from bergamot ( mixed with black tea ). The French are quite keen on what they call tisane

or infusions made plants other than tea, very often considered to have medicinal benefits.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

FSP, you have a problem with the tea? lol How about the idea that a civilization is advanced enough to make a probe this sophisticated but not to make a spaceship.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I loved Next Generation. When it ended, there was a huge void that was left until Lost came along. I agree about Inner Light being one of the best episodes. It was definitely Patrick Stewart at his best.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    why would a french man be asking for a cup of "Earl Grey Tea" ?
    Because it sounded sooooo darn cool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit